35 - Klaus, Elijah, Kol

Imagine Klaus, Elijah, and Kol comforting you aged you take your first human lives after turning into a vampire

(Something sweet before the next hot chapter😜, remember to leave suggestions!!!! The more suggestions the more updates!)

————————————————————————

There's blood running down your chin to your kneck. Your hands are a deep crimson, the skin underneath no longer visible. The morning light is brighter than anything you've seen as you start to come out of your haze.

You pull a man's body up to your lips one last time with your new found vampire strength. You let the man's body fall from your hands to the pavement. You can hear his scull as it hits the ground. He falls right next to two others.

You walk away and around the corner. You've never felt so free, you never knew the mix of pain and pleasure until now. The blood that soaks your white shirt, the blood that's on your hands and arms; you love it this time. You need it this time. You'd finally accepted your full vampire nature, for all the good and the evil.

You walk into the compound, the happiest you've been in awhile. Elijah passes you. He's so distracted he doesnt notice anything until his eyes come up from his phone for a second.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)," he screams, sure that you're not paying attention to him or you're so out of it you didn't see him.

You keep walking and see Kol infront of you, just as confused and concerned. Neither of them seem to know what to do but stare. "(Y/N)," he says confused and even scared. It's a lot coming from Kol considering he kills without a second thought.

You rub my hands together unconsciously, confused for a second until you look down. Your pace slows and you come to a halt. Your feet feel glued to the cement below you. You can hear Elijah and Kol trying to get your attention to tell them what the hell happened, but nothing's coming through, nothings coming out.

You just killed 3 people, for no reason, for fun? Were you having fun? You were.

"She's in shock...(Y/N) are you ok?" Elijah gives you a once over then realized the blood isn't yours. "(Y/N), where are the bodies," Elijah says. He's finally gotten your attention. He puts a hand on your cheeks, getting blood on himself. "I need you to concentrate. Think for me ok?"

Your eyes meet his and the world seems to be crashing down around you. You feel like you can't breath because of the gravity of what you just did. "A-around the corner, in the alley," You answer. Elijah vamp speeds away. You're surprised the words even came out.

You run your eyes over the back of your hands and the blood does't go away. Is this a nightmare? If it's a nightmare you're aware it is...so why isn't it going away?? You start to rub your temples with your hands and you can feel the blood all over your face. The sticky feeling is making you sick now, all the pleasure you ever had gone. Kol May be talking but you can't tell.

My legs give out and Kol catches you. "Easy, (Y/N)." He carries you over to one of the couches, he lets you lean into his chest and holds his arms around you, trying to calm you down. Kol gets blood all over hsi clothes but he doesn't care.  "It's going to be alright (Y/N)."

Elijah speeds back. "Are they dead," Kol asks hesitantly and nervously.

Elijah shakes his head, not saying a word, hoping you're not paying attention to him. All three of them are dead, you killed three people. You can save them now, they're gone.

You start sobbing, streaks going down my face as the water washes away some of the blood. It's not pretty, you can barely catch your breath as the tears come out faster and faster. You're sobbing so hard you start to feel light headed.