16 - Elijah

Imagine meeting Elijah at the park and it's love at first sight. Requested by @Dallon_Weekes_1213 enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////

You were sitting on a park bench, reading. At your apartment, you're best friend is having a fight with her boyfriend so you figured it would be better if you left.

Now your sitting on the park bench, taking in all the glory of being single, but not for long. Elijah had been staring at you from across the park. Totally not creepy at all. You had been so engrossed in your book you haden't even noticed or you would have said something.

He had seen you around, but never had the courage to say something. Today, he was going to, but his window was slowly closing.

He walks up to you. "May I sit?"

You look up from your book. It's takes you a couple of second to realize what's going on. Elijah was the most handsome man you had ever seen, and you felt instantly attracted to him. You wanted to run and hide because you didn't know why such a handsome man was actually talking to you. "Oh, yeah, sure." You smile.

"You know it's dangerous for a young, beautiful woman like yourself to be out by herself in a city like this."

You look over to him confused and not realizing you were blushing. "Was that a complement or a threat? I like living in the edge anyway."

He laughs. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N), and yours?"

"Elijah Mikaeson. It's nice to meet you."

You shake hands.  "Nice to meet you too."

Your phone buzzes in your pocket. You fish it out. It's a text message from your best friend/ room mate.

911! Help! Danger!

The text hits you like a wall. "I have to go, my room mate is in trouble."

"Can I be of any service," Elijah says standing and walking with you.

"Unless you can take down a psychotic 'probably now an ex' boyfriend, no, you can't."

"I think I can help."

-§-

The both of you get back to your apartment. You open the door, but he rushes in infront of you.

"Stay here," Elijah tells you.

"I'm not standing here and letting my friend suffer," you shot back.

You hear her crying in her bedroom and run over. Elijah bursts open the door and immediately holds back your roommate's boyfriend.

"Get her out if here," Elijah screams.

You bend down next to her and practically carry her out. You set her on your bed and run to the kitchen to get an ice pack. She had a black eye, and her cheak was red.

You run back and put the ice on her eye. "I'm calling 911."

She sat there and cried, you held her till the police came. Some paramedics took her to try and calm her down while police took her ex and asked her questions.

You slump on the couch exhausted. You had been having an amazing day. You look up and realize Elijah was still here.

"I thought you left," you say.

"I couldn't leave you two with that man," he says. Elijah sits down next to you. "Are you ok?"

You take a deep breath in the. Exhale sharply. The tears start spilling out. "My best friend could have died!"

Elijah pulls you into a hug and comforts you for the rest of the night. No words were spoken. You fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, you were in the same position, Elijah was still right next to you. You looked over to the kitchen to see your best friend.

She gave you a smirk, even though it was ruined by the back eye. However, you knew what she was getting at. Elijah was a keeper.

Sorry this took me so long! I've been so busy. I have a lot of school events found on this week. Atleast it's not homework.

Remember to leave suggestions!!!
-¡Meg!