40 - Klaus

Imagine getting in a fight with Klaus but it turns into sex (mature content)

Two updates in two days, wow go me!! Working on some requests right now too!

I normally like to keep my updates pretty seperated from real life, but I'd like to take a second to ask everyone to continue to wear your masks when you're out in public (over your nose and your mouth). Covid cases are spiking again, and if you have it, you don't know who you're spreading it to. Asking you to wear a mask is a completely selfless act. But if you need motivation, I don't think any of us want to be stuck in our houses again. I hate wearing a mask as much as everyone else does, I get it. We're all going through it right now, but you're not alone. None of us are, it's going to be ok!
——————————————————————

You'd had it. All week Klaus has been getting on your nerves. Maybe it started when he used up all the toilet paper and didn't replace it, or maybe it was when he somehow misplaced a package you'd been waiting for for what felt like weeks. His head was somewhere else this week, and you had enough of it.

It culminated when he didn't show up to dinner, your two year anniversary no less. You payed the waitress and left her a nice tip for wasting her time.

There was no time for tears, you're about to rip Klaus a new one when someone tackles you into a dark ally. After living with the Mikaelson's for so long you were quick enough to notice the needle coming for your neck.

You grab the attackers wrist and break it. You avoided the needle but you're not quick enough to see his fist before it comes down on your face. You feel blood coming out of your nose and your lip crack before they quickly heal.

He gets on top of you and starts to strangle you. Instead of panicing and trying to rip his hands off your throat, you plunge your hand into his chest and wrap it around his heart. You squeeze before pulling it out. You almost don't dodge him as he falls limply to the ground.

You get up even more pissed off now. This wouldn't have happened if Klaus had shown up. You can obviously fend for yourself, but Klaus's blatant disregard for your safety hurt.

You storm into the compound, not seeing anyone at first, but then you hear them in the library. You storm up the stairs, hoping Klaus can heat your impending steps. You throw open the door and throw down the heart you didn't realize you were still holding.

"Forget something?" You ask Klaus across the room. Everyone else stops and stares, even Klaus looks stunned.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" He comes over to you to assess the damage, but you hold up a bloody finger.

"No, I'm not ok. You've been blatantly rude the last week and today is out two year anniversary. I got us a reservation at a very nice restaurant and who doesn't show up? I bought a very nice dress and shaved for you! And when I realized you were never coming I was attacked on the way home! Do you know how much I paid for this dress?"

You throw up your hands. "No! No, just forget it, I'm sure all of this is lost on you! You are going to be sleeping on the couch for the foreseeable future!"

You storm out, everyone is awe. Klaus sighs, and of course he follows. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) please stop!"

You throw up a middle finger as you entered your shared bedroom and moved to the bathroom to get a shower. Before you could lock the door Klaus vamp speeds and shoves his foot to stop you.

As much as you push you're not as strong as him and he opens the door easily. He makes his way in and locks it himself. He grabs your chin to look at your face, then your arms.

"Klaus get out, I'm fine. Because you probably forgot I'm a vampire I'm already healed." You try to pull away from him but he grabs your wrists.

"We got word of a new threat against our family and it required my immediate attention-"

Before he can finish you interrupt him. "But I don't? Maybe if you'd shown up tonight you wouldn't be worried if I'm hurt or not! Maybe this wouldn't have happened!"

"Then they would have tried tomorrow while you were out, it was inevitable. You're staying in the compound until this is resolved."

He moves toward the door, but you speed in front of him before he can leave. "I can fend for myself, that's clear. Maybe if you hadn't blown me off or if you gave me the same consideration as your ego we wouldn't be in this position!"

You storm back to the shower and take off your dress along with your bra. You turn the water on and lean over to feel the temp. "Klaus we've been together for two years and you just don't care!"

"(Y/N)..." he says and trails off.

"What?" You ask and turn around, almost completely naked. If looks could kill.

He moves to you quicker than you can stop him and his lips slam into you. He pushes you back into the hot water, all his clothes still on and your panties still hugging your hips.

"I fucking hate you sometimes!" You murmur into his lips. "You make it so hard to love you!"

"Let me make it up to you..." he takes off his shirt and undos his pants. When he's fully stripped he kneels on the hard ground and runs a hand up the inside of you legs. His fingers find the sides of your hips and he snakes your panties down to your ankles, slowly. He pushes you legs apart a little more before his lips meet your clit.

You can't help but let your head fall back with a moan. He knows every sensative spot, every spot that drives you wild, even the spots that require a little extra work. "Let me show you the queen that you are."

Two of his fingers rub your slit needingly before pushing deep into you. While he works on every part of you he takes one of your legs and puts it over his shoulder. He pushes his lips deeper into you and you're starting to forget why you were mad in the first place.

"Klaus you can't try and...mmm..." you loose your train of thought. "You can use sex as a distraction for what you did!"

"I'm not," his fingers pulls out of you and he stands. Without trying you let out a disappointed groan. "You deserve the world, let me worship you."

His lips crash into yours. His fingers trace over your hips and up your sides. His thumbs graze over your already hard nipples. His lips move down your neck, between your breasts, and to each nipple. He works each one between his lips until your legs feel like jelly.

You wrap your arms around him and bring his mouth back up to yours. "Fuck me Klaus."

He nods and happily obliges. Before you can think you're pressed up against the tile wall, your legs wrapped around his torso, and his member plunging deep into you.

You let your head fall to his shoulder, taking in his scent. Your fingers run over the tattoos on his chest. You're getting closer and closer by the second.

He pulls your head off of his shoulder. "Look at me when I make you finish." You looks deep into his eyes and as you start to finish a wide grin moves across his face. Your pleasure pushes him over the edge and you're both holding onto each other in delight.

"Don't you ever do that again..." you pant out as he takes his time letting you back onto the ground.

"What? Forgetting about dinner or making you finish harder than you ever have before?"