33 - Kol

300k!! Wooooooow, you guys are amazing. Really. You guys deserve something truely special from our three favorite Mikaelson brothers. More to come soon😉

Imagine being best friends with Kol but he feels differently about you (mature content)

————————————————————————

You're hanging out with Kol like any other day. You two are best friends and have been for years. While many didn't like Kol's antics or the Milkaelson's in general, he pulled you out of your shell and you've always been grateful.

"Kol you're suppose to be good at this game!" You yell as you start beating him. You throw your hands up as you beat him for what feels like the millionth time today at his favorite video game. "You know I don't like it when you let me win! Come on, get your head in the game Troy!"

You get up and laugh, heading into your kitchen to get something to eat. "You want anything Kol?"

Kol, while he loved your friendship, was mesmerized by you. He loved your personality, he loved listening to your voice, he loved when you called out to him.

"Kol!" You call out again. "You're so distracted today. Do you want anything?"

"No, I'm alright love." He responds. He's been keeping his feelings secret for a long time now and he can't keep it in anymore. It's all he's been able to think about today and it's starting to show.

"What's up?" You ask him. "What's wrong Kol you've been off all day. You'd tell me if something was wrong right? Something up with your brothers? I know Klaus can be really insensitive sometimes but he loves you, you know. Family can be confusing sometimes." You set down your stuff and cross your arms, standing in front of him.

"You're so oblivious, darling." Kol says.

You look over to him with a laugh and see the way he's staring at you. That look, it's different. "Is everything ok, Kol? You're really making me worried." You sit down in front of him, putting your legs in his lap. You do it all of the time but Kol looses it.

He puts his hand over your thighs and leans in kissing you lightly at first then harder and more sure. Like a young schoolboy he pulls away after one kiss to see your reaction, convinced he just scared you off. He searches your eyes, worried you don't like him.

You didn't know you could blush so hard. The red color creeps up your cheeks as you stare at him. You seriously didn't know he feels like this towards you. You search his eyes just like he's doing towards you. You feel like you're shaking.

"You just kissed me." Your fingers trace your lips, where he just was. "You...you like me? Like, like like me?"

Kol's mouth opens then closes. "I love you (Y/N). And I can't keep going like this. You've enchanted me and I can't keep it in anymore." He pauses. "I understand if you don't-"

You interrupt him. "No, Kol I-" you have to think. "Kol I've thought about it but I didn't think you'd want that. I had no idea that's how you felt." You look away from him, feeling embarrassed you couldn't see it. "I'm sorry Kol, I'm so stupid I didn't realize...."

He leans over to you again, moving on the couch and kissing you hard, his hand cupping both of your cheeks. He pushes you down onto your back and you run your hands through his hair, pulling him into your lips more.

"Go steady with me?" He asks.

You can barely think as you get butterflies in your stomach. All you can do is smile and nod, bitting your lip as your mind spins.

As you bite your lip he gets this look in his eyes. "You're brave (Y/N) you don't know what you do to me when you bite your lip like that."

He tilts your head up and when he kisses you this time there's something different there; lust. He slips his tongue into your mouth. His hand runs up your leg and under your shirt, caressing your curves, every inch of your beautiful body.

"I'm so attracted to you." He says against your lips and down your neck and over your collarbone. It's quickly turned from sweet to spicy.

You sit up so you can take off his shirt. You take a second to run your hand down his abs, hard as rocks. "Fuck, you're hot." You say. It slips out before you can stop it.

Kol can't help but smile. He vamp speeds you over to the wall where he slips his hands into the back of your jean pockets, kissing you again and again and again. "What is your shirt still doing on?" He whispers into your ear and he pulls it off. Before you can say anything he unclips your bra, with a surprising amount of talent, and it falls to the floor. "You're so gorgeous.

Kol continues this way down your chest, from your collarbone to your breasts. Hi fingers travel from your stomach and your hips. Suddenly his fingers run over your hard nipples. A moan slips out of your mouth. Kol can't help but smile. "I've wanted to do this for so long."

You jump up and wrap your legs around Kol. You wrap your arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around you to hold you up.

He walks the two of you upstairs slowly, enjoying every single kiss and the feel of your skin against his.

"You're absolutely perfect." He says as he lays you down on the bed. He's quick unbutton your pants and let them drop to the floor. He takes one of your legs and kisses up your thigh and up your stomach, between your breasts. As he gets closer to you, you reach for his pants and take them off too.

It takes you by surprise when you feel his hand under your panties. "Your already wet darling."

You blush hard again. "Then you shouldn't keep me waiting."

Kol smirks and slips off your underwear just as quickly as he takes off his own. He gets between your legs and leans down to kiss you again before lifting your legs to wrap aroud him.

He's slow at first but before long he's slamming into you and you can barely catch your breath. Being this close to him for the first time is driving you crazy.

You're starting to notice how attractive he is, that jaw line, those carved abs. You didn't realize how much you wanted Kol until this point, all Kol.

He rubs his fingers up your sides, and around your breasts, moving to tangle them into your hair.

Kol moans and smiles down at you, whispering into your ear, "I'm never going to be able to control myself around you anymore." His lips move down your neck and you feel him bite down, not with his vampire teeth, leaving marks.

You're on edge already, he feels so good. By it just pushes you over the edge when he brings his fingers away from your hair to run over your nipples.

You throw your head back, arching your back and finishing hard. Just as you start to finish he moan just as loudly as you, pulling you close to him and finishing as well.

Kol pulls out and and falls down next to you, pulling you into him and under the covers.
"Glad you feel the same way I feel about you, I was afraid if I didn't say anything I'd loose you to another man."

You smile and kiss him hard as he plays with your hair. "You're my favorite man, you had nothing to worry about."

Ok, this is my first smut, please I would love feedback. More explicit? I wasn't sure how far I should go and I didn't know what people would want. Hope this was a good surprise😉
- Meg