11 - Kol

Imagine spending Valentine's day with Kol

////////////////////////////////////

"Welcome to loner Valentine's Day 2017," you say as Kol walks in to your house. "I got pizza, popcorn, snickers, movies, and blankets."

"You know this is the first Valentine's Day that I've been alone," Kol says.

"Alone? Or not hooking up with someone," you ask suspiciously.

"What do you take me for (Y/N), a perv?"

You shrug your shoulders as you start to cut the pizza.

Kol was one of your best friends. At the beginning of the month, you were upset that you were going to be alone, again. Like all the other Valentine's Days in your life. But now, you decided to chill with Kol instead of binge watching shows alone.

"How many slices of pizza do you want," you ask Kol.

"I'm not hungry, darling."

You laugh. "Suit yourself, more for me!"

You plop yourself down on the couch next to Kol. He had already turned on a show.

"So who did you want to spend Valentine's Day with," Kol asks.

You sigh dramatically and put your head on Kol's lap. "Well, this guy, his name is Toby. I've talked to him a couple of times...but then I found out that he's not interested. He's got the most handsome brown hair and eyes and he's kinda a trouble maker. He's really tall. I was checking my Instagram and saw he was magically single. It's too late now though. Plus, I don't have the courage to say anything anyway. I guess I'm just attracted to the bad boys."

He checks the time. "You still have a couple of hours before it gets dark. Go get him!"

You sit up suprised. "Kol, no way! It's not happening!"

"Come on, I'll help!"

"I'm not moving!" He picks you up off of the couch and over his shoulder. "Kol, I look like crap!"

He wasn't going to listen. He hauled you out to the car and into the passenger seat. "Call him, and we'll meet him."

"Kol-"

"Call him!"

You pull out your phone and call the number. You put your phone to your ear. Kol's phone starts ringing. He picks it up and finally gets it.

You hand up on your end and get out of the car. "This is stupid!"

"Why didn't you say something earlier," Kol asks suprised.

"Because I thought maybe you would get the hint...it doesn't matter anyway. You'll just reject me and I'll be friend zoned."

You walk back into your house and Kol follows close behind. "You were afraid to say anything, so you invited me over as a friend because that was the next best thing." You nod your head. "You know your cute when you're sneaky."

You raise an eyebrow and look up. He takes a couple steps toward you and continues. "You know I could just kiss you right now." You're blushing like crazy as he takes the last few steps. He puts a hand on your waist and one on your cheek as hekisses you.

The mood wasn't ruined after all, and the mood only got hotter from there.

Hey guys! Remember to leave suggestions!
-¡Meg!