1 - Elijah

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Imagine Elijah falling in love with you, a human.
———————————————————————
You were preparing for opening night of a musical in New Orleans.

The music was loud and you didn't hear someone come in till you went up on on your toes for a turn. You got jump scared and fell flat on your butt, twisting your ankle.

You tried to get up, but it was no use; you had broken your ankle...on opening night.

The man that had scared you ran up on stage, apologizing as he did. He had brown hair, and is at least six feet tall. He was wearing a suit too.

"Really, it's ok. The music was too loud, and I was too concentrated. I'm fine," you protest.

He kneels down next to you. "You're hurt, and on opening night. I'm so very sorry!"

He starts to undo the ribbon going around your calf. He slips off your point shoe.

"May I," he asks. He's asking if he can hold your foot to look at it and take off your sock.

You nod my head. You can tell it's already swelling. "Yeah, be gentle please."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

He takes your heal and slowly slips off your sock.

He tries to help you bend your foot back and forth. "Ahh!" You're holding in tears. "No, please, stop!"

"Good news, it's not broken, just dislocated. I have to pop it back in."

You look at him with a worried look. "Isn't there anything else we could do?"

He shakes his head and puts your foot down in the ground. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

He walks up closer to you, bites his wrist, and shoves it in your mouth, knowing you wouldn't do it willingly.

"Drink," he demands.

With one hand holding you up, and one holding his wrist, you drink the blood. It tasted awful, but thankfully your ankle healed instantly.

"You're a vampire. I can't believe I didn't realize it," you say in realization.

"You-," he starts, but you cut him off.

"I have friends that are supernatural..." You pause. "What's your name?"

"Elijah Mikaelson. And yours?"

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

"Brother, I told you to wait for me," a male voice says in the hallway. He enters the main autotorium, it's Niklaus. He called you earlier asking if you wanted to stay at their house while you was in New Orleans. You'd spent a month with him in Italy acouple years ago. "I see you have already gotten smitten with
(Y/N)."

You blush because, and you didn't deny it, Elijah was really hot and gentle.

You get up and finish getting ready for opening night.

-§-

That night, after the performance, Elijah gave you a bouquet of red roses. He asked you out on a date, which suprised you since you were human, but he did it anyway.

You went out on a few dates, but then you had to leave for the next city. However you kept in contact and soon both of you fell in love with each other. Even though niether of you would admit it.

You were finished touring and you wanted to surprise Elijah. You made your way to his home and to his bedroom. You haven't ever been inside, but you went inside anyway.

You waited and waited and actually fell asleep on his bed at one point cuddled under the soft covers. It smelled like him. You were hoping, praying he didn't come back and find you that way. Thankfully he didn't.

You waited sitting in a chair, going through social media when you hear talking outside the door and the doorknob turn.

You put away your phone and sit at attension, excited to see Elijah. The door opens and you smile.

You saw Elijah, he was tense, ready to attack till be realized it was you. His smile grew as big as yours.

He pulled you off of your chair and off the ground, into a hug. After a couple of second of hanging there, you wrap your legs around his torso.

"God, I missed you," he says.

"I missed you too L'jah," you say with a smile.

"I love you."

You blush like crazy and your heart skips a beat. "I love you too."

You get courageous and kiss him and it only got better from there.

Don't forget to leave suggestion!
-¡Meg!