28 ~ 스물아홉 ~

Yani had spent the next week replaying Jimin's words over and over again. Break up? With her?! It had been over a year with him and she hadn't once thought of breaking up with him and to think that he'd have to do it in order to join his ex-gang?

"Hey..." she felt Jimin squeeze her hand softly as they sat in his car. He decided to drive up to the cliff overlooking the whole of Busan, just for them to get some piece of mind before they attended their postponed graduation the next day. "You're thinking too much, aren't you?"

She sighed and frowned, "You can't blame me."

"And why is that, babydoll?"

His eyebrows furrowed when she suddenly ripped her hand away from him and crossed her arms, "You're gonna break up with me so you can go back to serving that gang of yours."

The pout in her voice made him laugh a bit; he wasn't expecting that to be what had her so uptight. "Really? That's what's making you like this?"

"It's not funny, Jimin."

He continued giggling until she threw him a glare and looked away again. "Hey, baby, look at me." He tried touching her arm but she moved it away. She was acting childish but he knew its because she cared so much. "Baby..." Still nothing. "Yani."

Jimin used his dominant voice and no matter how mad she was, she couldn't not obey. As she looked at him with slightly teary eyes, his own brown ones softened.

"Look, Yani, my time with the Eternal was really important to me and I still keep in close contact with the members individually, but I promise you that it'd never make me give you up like that."

She looked down, still pouting.

"No way would I let you slip from me that easily. Not after everything we've built," He used his finger to tilt her head up from her chin and looked her in the eye. "I love you, Yaniswa Mkhize. And I am never going to let you go."

"I love you too, Park Jimin."

Jimin pulled Yani by the neck so that their lips met and they shared a kiss that went deeper with each passing moment. It was starting to get uncomfortable, so Jimin signalled for her to climb onto his lap and she did so without any more encouragement, going right back to kissing her lover when she was on top of him.

They didn't really mind that they were in public seeing as no one else was at the cliff, so they took that as a go ahead to get to business. Yani interlocked her fingers into his hair while Jimin clutched her hips tightly, guiding her as she grinded on his crotch. She moaned softly, telling him how it felt so good, and how she wanted him right then and there.

Jimin groaned at her dirty words and took off her shirt in a hurry, mouth watering at the sight of her naked breasts right in his face, nipples as hard as ever. He latched his mouth onto one of them, while his hands tried to undo his pants in an attempt to set his hard cock free. While he was doing this, Yani slightly leaned her head back and kept Jimin's head at her chest with her hand.

Finally, he pulled his dick out of his pants and pulled her panties to the side, "Thank God you're wearing a skirt today." He said right before he slipped into her heat, feeling her tense up as he sunk into her. "Fuck..." he whispered.

"I feel so full, Jimin."

"I know, baby, you're so tight. Now ride." She followed orders quickly, starting slow to get his dick to hit her g-spot, and when she finally felt that euphoric pull, she started circling her hips faster.

Jimin released a few grunts and groans as she worked atop him and he dug his claws into her skin, knowing how much she loved the pain. "Daddy..."

"Yes, babydoll, tell me what you want."

Her voice sounded thin as she let out a mere "please", making him smirk.

"Please, what?"

She didn't answer, instead starting to bounce on his dick. As she did so, her boobs bounced with, which was a heavenly view for Jimin as he decided to join her wrists behind her back. The way Yani looked like she was having the time of her life made Jimin proud to call her his girlfriend. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Yani."

She let go, feeling hot release of her cum coat Jimin's dick as she slowed her pace. It was one of her more quieter orgasms but it felt good, nonetheless. They were connected as they were, and she slumped onto him as she came down from her high. "Thank you, Daddy. That was so good..."

He heard her voice slurring and figured she was going to fall asleep. "Take a nap, sweetheart."

"But Jimin, what about... you..?" She felt her eyelids getting heavier and smiled when she heard his answer.

"I'm satisfied when you're happy, babydoll."

_______________

Sooo finally a sex scene after so long without one. I hope you enjoyed it ;)

I'm writing exams so I'll probably after 2 weeks the earliest, until then

Stay faithful, woes ✨