19~열아홉~

"Yani, where are you?" Jimin searched in his kitchen, figuring his girlfriend was pigging out in his pantry but was not successful.

He started up the stairs, pulling his dress shirt out of his jeans. He hadn't seen Yani all day, having instructed her to only arrive at his house late in the afternoon. Jimin had gone out to town for inspiration, something that would make him take out a paint brush and stain a canvas with it. After telling Yani his story, he felt a certain weight lifted off his shoulders and wanted to try again. Even though he had to do it for punishment.

"Yani?" He opened his room, eyes wide finding her sat on his chair, cross-legged and holding a riding crop. Jimin stepped in cautiously, chuckling and wondering what was going through her head. "Babygirl, what are you doing?"

"Come here." Her voice teasing and light as she tapped the crop against her hand.

Jimin smirked, stalking to her position and licking his lips when he saw her stand. She positioned them so that his back was facing the chair.

"Sit."

He quirked up an eyebrow.

"Sir. Sit, Sir."

He only stood with his arms crossed, eyes narrowing at her words. "What, are you trying to dominate me?"

"Not trying, Sir." Yani used all her strength to push him down by his shoulders until he was on the chair. "Open." She tapped the inside of his knees with the crop, much to his amusement.

Nonetheless, he did as she said, his eyes widening in shock when she propped her leg up between the space between his legs. Unable to resist, Jimin ran his fingers along her thigh, down her leg and circled his hand around her ankle. All of a sudden, he felt a slight pain on his wrist, Yani looking at him with warning.

"No touching, Sir."

She guided him to lean back before positioning her foot on his bulge. Carefully, she moved it back and forth against his dick, the friction causing Jimin to shift nervously. "Baby..."

"Yes, Sir?" She answered innocently, teasing him through his pants and running her toes up and down his hard length. His face contorted slightly, hand itching to touch himself.  Yani was going torturously slow, enjoying the slight whine that left his mouth.

"More."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Harder."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

She decreased the pressure and laughed at his frustrated groan. Her leg moved to the other side of his hips so that she was straddling him. On instinct, Jimin gripped her hips. Her pelvis rolled against his crotch, both of them letting out loud moans at the pressure.

Jimin was throbbing, his girth hard as ever and sensitive. Yani's endless teasing didn't help the situation, only encouraging the occasional twitch and causing pre cum to make a bigger wet patch on his underwear.

She slapped his hands away and tsked at him. "I said 'no touching'."

His head went back as he gritted his teeth at her movements. Her hands gripped at his shoulders to steady herself, nails digging into the muscle as she felt herself nearing climax. He moaned out her name, struggling to keep his hands to himself. In an instant, he carried her and threw her on the bed. "Stay."

In his backroom, he picked out some ropes which he used to tie her wrists to the head board, and legs to her thighs. Her pussy was in plain sight for Jimin to see, sheen and glistening with a wetness that dripped onto the bed and smeared onto her thighs. Jimin swiped a finger up her slit, making her close her legs, and shoved it into her mouth.