26 ~스물여섯~

"So, Mina, are you from around here?" Taehyung leaned forward with a piqued interest at the full-figured girl. She shook her head, explaining that she was only here for a month to help her aunt with the shop and just get away from life in Seoul for a while. "Ah, a city girl. I'm sure you think this place is the most boring destination you've ever been."

Mina smiled, "Not really. I enjoy the fresh air away from all that manufactured shit. It's all lacking authenticity, even the people. Here's a place that I feel more at home, to be honest with you. And there's good chance of running into pretty ladies."

Yani blushed as she made eye contact with her, not even caring that Jimin was practically dying inside his pants. His cock was hard as ever, and Yani didn't miss that. In fact, she made it a point to make the most of the time around their new friend. With drawn-out sighs and too slow biting of her lip, she managed to send Jimin to his demise and that she could certainly feel.

"Yani, how long have you and Jimin been dating?"

"9 months now, I think. Right baby?" She turned to a tight-lipped and flushed boyfriend.

It wasn't that Jimin didn't want to talk, but rather that he feared opening his mouth would result in an awkward atmosphere from the groan he had been holding in for the past hour. "You know, Jimin, you've been awfully quiet. Did I scare the big bad man?" Mina mocked, pouting and knitting her brows together to feign anger at the angel-in-disguise.

What didn't help was the fact that Yani had perched herself right on top of his boner "because it's comfortable". Yeah, right. Comfortable, my ass. He settled on growling again, not wanting to let Mina provoke him. Yani had managed to finish all the food they ordered, burping rather loudly at the last sip of her drink. "That was great. Mina, that's some good food."

"Thank my aunt, she's the greatest cook I know. Hence why I'm so big, but I love me my rolls." She squeezed her tummy playfully and giggled, radiating a child-like innocence that attracted all of them to her. Taehyung, in particular was hooked on her infectious charm and couldn't stop himself from daydreaming about what she'd look like underneath him. "Aye, stop staring, it's rude."

She flicked his forehead and scoffed. "Hey!"

"Have some manners."

It wasn't long until everyone dispersed and went their separate ways, Taehyung getting Mina's number and following behind Yani and Jimin as they went to regroup with the rest of the school. The day was pleasant to put it simply; it was a nice day at the beach and they made a new friend over some good food.

The drive back to their accommodation was light-hearted, Jimin giggling at each of the stories Yani told him. "You didn't tell me you had broken the door to the drama classroom."

Yani put her hands up, shrugging, "Well, I didn't think my boyfriend has to know how strong my head is that it knocked the door off it's hinges. I was so embarrassed, Jimin."

"Aw, baby, it's cute. I like your big ass forehead."

"Hey!"

He smiled as he leaned in to kiss her forehead and let her head rest on his shoulder, stroking her arm and humming. "Man, I'm beat."

"You didn't even do anything, Jimin."

"I had a hard-on the whole day."

Yani smirked and chuckled, "am I that good?"

"You know the answer to that."

As soon as they arrived to their room, Jimin headed straight for the bathroom, announcing that he was taking a long shower and that she was welcome to join him at any time. It was an appealing idea, showering together to... save water, but she decided against it, waiting with her head hanging off he bed as she watched the cartoon on the TV.

With her mouth wide open, she laughed as reruns of Cow and Chicken played and let her braids hang down to touch the floor. "Babe, what are you cackling so hard at?"

Jimin came into the room with his pajama pants hanging low on his hips and towel around his head. Yani couldn't help but laugh at how silly he looked and fixed her posture so she could capture the moment with her camera. "Your headass. What is on your head?"

Her eyes were fixed on the phone as she set it as her home screen and put the phone down, satisfied. He took it off, smiling shyly and walking towards their bed to tackle her into a bear hug. His arms constricted around her slightly larger body while his legs did the same and they rolled around the mattress as both their giggles filled the room.

"Let me go!"

"Never! You're mine!" Jimin bombarded her with kisses everywhere — her nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her ears, her neck and finally, her lips. When he pulled back, he only sat and admired her, messed up braids and all, wishing that that moment would last forever.

This girl was changing him slowly. For someone who was so intent on destroying her spirit, he sure fell in love with her pretty fast. "What?" Her lips quirked up as she watched Jimin watch her.

"I can't believe you're mine."

She threw her whole body back, amused by Jimin's words. "That's rich. I should be the one saying that. You're... the king of Busan. And I'm just some foreigner girl who moved here from South Africa some decade ago. Why me? Why us?"

He sighed and looked down at his fingers, "I need to tell you something, Yaniswa."

Yani looked at him in alarm, knowing that he never used her birth name.

"I... hit on you for the wrong reasons." He could see her confusion plastered on her face and held her hands tightly, "I don't know why but the day I saw you at school, I felt this need to break you." She slightly pulled her hands away but he held them tighter. "Listen. You looked so innocent and oblivious in your short skirt, skipping along to the wrong side of the school, and I knew I had to claim you.

"I fell for you as soon as you looked at me with your big, brown eyes and felt my heart race every time you moved your lips to sleep. God, you're an addiction. I knew that if I could get you to be around me every day, you'd eventually start to expect me around whenever, and if you expected that, you'd trust me enough to do things you've never thought of before. That was the way into your mind and your heart, so I could finally control it and make you suffer."

Jimin looked into her eyes as he said that and felt his heart clench at the tears that pooled around her eyes. He wiped her cheeks with their conjoined hands and went back to his speech.

"I don't know if it's a way to fulfill my own sadistic needs but good God, I love seeing you in pain. Helpless and desperate to relieve yourself of the agony, and the only person who can do that is me. I— I'm so sorry. For ever thinking that way. I realized some months ago that the need was fading away and all I ever wanna see you be is happy. Your happiness makes my existence better.

"The things your smile does to me is indescribable because it makes me want to freeze time just so I can stare at it eternally. I love you. So much that I felt that I needed to share that with you because I can't keep things from you. I'm sorry."

Jimin was crying along with Yani by the end of this and couldn't grip her any tighter. She did the unexpected and pulled him into a hug, assuring him that he was forgiven and that she was thankful for telling her the truth.

"You're not gonna break up with me?"

"No, Jimin."

"Why?"

"Because I belong to you."