25~스물다섯~

They had to go to the beach the next day; sunny skies and a warm breeze at the plateau welcomed them as they got there. Yani knew that Taehyung had heard them last night and she was sure that it was Jimin's intention all along but for some reason, the thought of the younger boy listening to her getting fucked by another man got her pulse up.

"Yani," Jimin called from beside her, putting his sunglasses on top of his head, "want something to eat?"

She nodded, not missing the way Jimin's eyes travelled down to her exposed chest and licked his lips. Of course, it was code. "Yes. Let's go."

They stood from their beach chairs and put their phones in their bags, Yani adjusting her short denim skirt and tightening her bikini top before they went on their way. Taehyung, from afar, watched the couple walk hand in hand to the beach shops and made the decision to follow them.

He was wearing a snapback and shorts with hung low on his hips. His golden tan skin glistened as he walked in the sunlight with a confidence that attracted many of the civilians at the beach. Taehyung couldn't help but groan at the way Yani's ass jiggled as she stride alongside Jimin. He wished for one night with her and he'd back off but his friend was relentless.

He noted the way Jimin's hand ran down her spine to grab a handful of her ass before he turned with a menacing look to glare at him. Of course, he sensed him.

"Baby, where do you wanna go?" Jimin nuzzled his nose into her braids.

"I want some ice cream, actually." She smiled at the kiss he left on her scalp and leaned into him more until they got to the nearest kiosk. There was a wide variety of items they could choose from and that spelled disaster for the limited money they had. "I want fries, too." She called the cashier— a good looking woman who ignored Jimin's hand around her waist — and gave her order. "Large fried chips with salt only, a bubble waffle with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce, beef burger and strawberry milkshake."

When she turned her head, she didn't expect to find Jimin glaring lasers into the side of her head. The cashier, discreetly, pulled her top down to show more of her chest and leaned forward. "Anything else, babydoll?"

Jimin growled at that, annoyed at someone other than himself calling Yani by that name. His girlfriend furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and hit Jimin in the chest. "You're not a dog, Jimin."

He only grunted in response and added a blue slushee to the order. "Coming right up." The cashier turned dramatically, poking out her bum and hoping Yani got distracted by the way her denim shorts rode up. Yani, obviously, was oblivious to the pretty girl's efforts to capture her attention for the wrong reasons and instead stared at the older woman's full form.

"She has a really nice body."

"Don't say that." He scoffed.

"Why? I've just never seen thick Korean before."

He rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on her waist. They stood in awkward silence until the cashier came back with a paper bag. "That's 1 beef burger, large fried chips, 1 strawberry milkshake, 1 blueberry slushee and here, is your bubble waffle."

Yani excitedly reached for the ice cream in a waffle and eagerly bit into makeshift cone. She missed the way the cashier grazed their palms across each other but Jimin didn't and raised his voice in complaint. "Hey! Stop flirting with my girlfriend."

"What?!"

He growled, getting into the ample girl's space while Yani stared at him incredulously. The cashier was oddly calm, leaning back on her heel and crossing her tanned arms. "That'll be ₩20000."

"That's ridiculous!" Jimin exclaimed, letting go of Yani and pointing his finger at her. "You're a scam."

"You provoked me." Despite the whole scene being dramatic for no reason, Yani let a giggle escape and let it play out. Jimin hastily pulled out his wallet and gave her all the bills he brought with him. The thick girl counted the money and tsked, "You're short."

"That's all the money I have."

"You can't have your food then."

Jimin clearly wasn't dealing well with his dominance being challenged and turned to his girlfriend, who shrugged without a clue as to what to do.

"There's something you could do..." She turned to Yani and leaned over the counter, "kiss me."

"No!"

"Babydoll, I like you a lot. Your boyfriend has his panties in a twist so let's settle your debt in another way." Yani's face heated up like never before, not having expected to have this beautiful woman ask for a touch of their lips in spite of her boyfriend losing his sanity nearby.

Yaniswa looked at Jimin with doe eyes as if asking for permission to settle their little problem. The man was reluctant but he begrudgingly nodded and turned away when she started to lean in. Yani couldn't she had felt this way before. She had never kissed a girl and certainly had never had one pining for her this way; besides, she was always curious about how it felt.

Their lips first brushed together, soft against the other, until the cashier grabbed her neck and smashed them together. Her lips were hard against Yani's, not wasting the opportunity given to her but she was surprised herself when the dark skinned girl swiped her tongue across her lips. Before they got to twisting tongues and intertwining more than Jimin deemed necessary, they were stopped by a new voice in the scenario.

"Now I knew that Yani was open-minded but this is a shocker, even for me." Taehyung approached them with confidence, pulling the two girls away from each other— one flabbergasted from the electrifying experience and the other shyly going back to her boyfriend.

"Shit." The cashier huffed out and jumped over the counter, "will you marry me?"

Taehyung scoffed, "Nice try, her boyfriend's won't even let you get that close."

"My name is Mina." She held out her hand for Yani to shake. The latter was clutching her ice cream with one hand and tightly holding Jimin with the other, a bit shy after what just happened. Jimin didn't seem as annoyed as he was before and the bulge that appeared through his flimsy shorts suggested that he liked that a lot more than he let on.

Yani smiled at her and let go of Jimin to accept her greeting. "Yani."

The tanned girl flipped her long hair over shoulder and smiled, a tad bit lovestruck. "Your order's free."

Jimin's ears perked up. Taehyung was confused at the whole ordeal and decided to intervene again. "What just happened?"

"I fell in love."

It was obvious she was joking, so they all chuckled to ease the tension in the air. She gave them back their money and insisted on joining them for the rest of the day.

While the four of them walked back to the beach where all their classmates were, Jimin thought to himself how he would survive his boner when the image of his girlfriend locking lips with another equally hot girl burned in his mind.