7~일곺~

warning: mature content; hope y'all enjoy this

———————————

Yani started walking up the stairs as soon as the process was finished being explained. Everyone had gone back to their activities, whether it was dancing or catching up with friends, but she decided to go to the birthday boy.

He was nowhere to be seen, which confused her and prompted her legs to carry her down the hall. In a flash, she bumped into a hard chest as a person appeared out of a door on the side. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." The man had a deep voice that was sure to drop any girl's panties. "Are you okay?"

He was very tall, with a lean body hidden underneath his suit and tie and his hair: a mullet that oddly worked for him. This man was beautiful. "Yes, have you seen Jimin?"

"I'm sorry, no. Excuse me." And with that, the man side stepped around her and went on his way.

"Jimin?" At the end of the hallway, there was an outdoor balcony that looked over a magnificent garden that one could tell took years to cultivate. She stood there, letting the breeze of the night calm her down, albeit, her exposed leg was getting cold.

A heat radiated from the presence directly behind her, scaring and exciting her at the same time. She knew who it was, immediately, welcoming the soft lips that kissed down her neck. Jimin's hands travelled around her body, one staying at her waist as the other went to where her dress slit started. "It was very brave of you to leave me like that earlier, Yani."

She gasped when his fingers started brushing the skin on the inside of her thighs up and down, inching higher and higher every time. He finally reached his destination, after what felt like eternity for the girl, and wasn't surprised but still curious as to why his hand met flesh. "Why aren't you wearing any panties?"

"It would ruin the dress." She struggled to get the words, knees buckling as Jimin slid his hand back and forth her moist lips. "씨발! You're so slow."

Jimin tugged her ear lobe lightly and spoke directly into her ear. "I love it when you swear at me." His voice was sweet like honey, tempting like the devil's. "I love it when you disrespect me," She was breathing heavily, her nipples hard as his other hand cupped her breast. "Because I know you love it when I disrespect you too."

Without warning, he plunged his middle finger into her hot cave, sucking and biting on her neck to claim what was his. His speed was relentlessly slow, a torture for Yani as she tried moving her hips against his hand. Tried being the key word because, with an unknown strength, Jimin held her in place with a tight grip of her pelvis. It was oddly satisfying, unlike anything Yani had ever felt, which made her whisper his name, "Jimin, please."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to kiss you."

He removed his hand from inside her and smiled at his glistening hand. Jimin took it upon himself suck his fingers clean, and had the audacity to smirk at the eager girl. "Kiss me then."

She did as he said, not minding that he tasted of herself on his lips, but instead plunging her tongue into his mouth. Her hunger was strong but not as insatiable as Jimin's as he pushed her back so that her bum pressed against the balcony railing. He bit her bottom lip, leaning his forehead against hers. "Please..." She whined.

"Please what, Yani?" He returned his hand to her wet pussy, using his thumb to circle her clit. "Sit on the railing, baby." As she did so, he held her hands together behind her back, making her gasp in fear.

"This is really dangerous."

Jimin ignored her, pumping his fingers into her at a moderate and steady pace. The sounds that came with his actions made the situation more erotic, a pleasure for both their ears. She threw her head back as Jimin picked up the pace, whimpering and purring incoherent things every time he hit her g-spot.

"Oh, my God...don't stop, baby."

With the sudden removal of his hand, Jimin went down on his knees and released his grip on her hands. She screamed afraid, relieved when he held her by her ass. Her breasts had been revealed to the cold of the night in a split second, her buds standing at attention as the wind brushed them. He used his elbows to push her knees further apart to get a clear view of what he had been abusing the whole time. "You like teasing me, don't you, jagiya?"

He looked up into her eyes with an agenda hidden in them. Yani couldn't help but get wetter when he licked his lips at her. Jimin noticed this and smiled before latching his lips onto her clit. She purred, her back arching as the tip of his tongue circled around the enclosed bud. Jimin's hands came to grip her thighs, his nails digging into the skin, only heightening her sexual pleasure.

His tongue swiped up and down her slit, lapping up the continuously flowing liquids that came from her. Yani was anything but quiet, this only worsening as he plunged his tongue into her heat. She could feel it swirling around and getting familiar with her wet cavern as Jimin's hands went under her dress to grab her ass briefly and return back to her thighs. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up the elbows, allowing her to see the veins that showed on his forearms. "Say my name."

"Jimin."

"Louder."

"Jimin."

"I can't hear you..." His teeth tugged at her lips. Yani was close at this moment, her pupils dilating as she swallowed her screams. "Say my name!" Jimin growled, getting rougher and slapping her exposed skin and holding it tightly.

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!" She screamed as he added his fingers to the equation. The sensation of his tongue paired with his nimble fingers was making her lose her mind. "Please..."

"What do you want from me, jagiya?"

"I want you to let me come. I want you to fuck me."

Upon hearing those words, Jimin curled his fingers, finding the spot that made her release all that had built up into his mouth. He lapped it up, some spilling onto his shirt and around his mouth as the serial orgasms occurred. Her twitching made his boner unbearable, but hearing her chant his name like a mantra was all it took for him to nearly come in his pants.

She calmed down, albeit still trembling, when Jimin stood to brush her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Best birthday present ever."