14~열네~

tell me what you want to do to me--

Yani switched off her phone, turning to her laptop where she was streaming While You Were Sleeping and hooked on the fact that the car crash had actually happened. She decided that after Jimin left her hot and bothered, her main priority would be to make him starve of her body. For the next week, she was in charge of her own body.

Jimin obviously knew that she was still mad about their last sexual encounter but it didn't stop him from sneaking a few kisses and ass grabs which he knew she liked, regardless. At school, the classes they didn't have together were the worst for him because of an act he despised unless he was perpetuating it-- teasing.

It was Monday and Jimin had skipped school but received the message from her precisely at 5 o'clock that afternoon. His jaw dropped slightly as he sat upright, his pants immediately getting tighter. She did a lot these past seven days but this... he didn't even know what to say.

Last Monday she started off lightly with just a picture of her neck, bared to the camera and enough to arouse his explicit thoughts. That Tuesday she had pulled her school shirt down to show just a bit of cleavage. Hoseok had seen as well, distracted from their Biology class but got a smack on the head from his friend.

Wednesday brought a new element he knew he hadn't taught her.

you like?--

--fuck yes.
--but no more of these unless they're from me.
--understand?

too late, sir--

--I don't know what you want to gain out of this.
--who taught you about harnesses?

She ignored him on purpose but started her antics again on Thursday.

--you'll regret this.

im counting on it--

Friday, Jimin managed to save the picture of her damp lace-covered pussy which she took in the middle of her Science and his IT class. He gulped, mouth running dry as he ignored her. What a daring girl.

Still not over the previous day, he woke up that weekend to a surprise that made him rise involuntarily. There, on the screen of his iPhone X, was a video of everything but Yani's face as she perched her ass up and swayed it side to side, taunting him with her voice in the background. "Oh, Jimin..."

The caption: don't you wanna spank me.

"Come get me..." The lense now recorded her hickey-littered torso, "I'm all yours." And she kissed the camera with a goodbye.

Jimin masturbated every day she sent something and it was becoming a little too much of a habit. So much that he asked her,

--where's today's edition, babygirl?

it's a sunday, respect God, will you--

She left him with that, smiling to herself at how easy it was to aggravate him. It was a surprise that he allowed it to go on for this long. Sure, in classes they had together, he would return the favour of leaving her high and dry discreetly, but Yani knew her actions were enough for severe punishment. Even though it was the case, seeing Jimin's suffer made her content with herself.

She had never seen Jimin look at her so hungrily at school and her deflecting of his advances only heightened it. The final straw was the day she tried out her ropes.

 The final straw was the day she tried out her ropes

i hope you like it--
i learned hard for you--

That was it. Jimin had enough. He responded with promises to make her suffer whenever they were together. The things he wanted to do to her... "I will demolish you, Yaniswa. Is that what you want? I will take you the hilt of the best orgasm in your life and then I will bring you back to Earth because that's just how good I am. You will beg for me because you cannot live without me and I will let you drown in your own overstimulation because you don't deserve to cum."

Jimin was breathing heavily by the end of his speech, waiting for Yani's response which sent him into overdrive. "I'm so wet, daddy. I love it when you talk down on me-- I love being your naughty little girl." She lowly said the last part, purring through the phone before hanging up.

A few moments later, her phone dinged and she opened the snap, pleased at the message she received. It was him-- him with his hand wrapped around his cock as he rubbed it up and down. He was going slowly in the video, the pink tip already wet with pre-cum. "See what you do to me, baby?"

The video ended all too soon but before she could replay it, she got another message.

And what Park Jimin wanted, Park Jimin got.