3~셋~

It was a calm Saturday afternoon, where Yani sat on her bed in just a black t-shirt she tied just below her bust and black Brazilian panties. She had a routine of setting aside time in the weekend where she just listened to her playlist from her speakers and did nothing else. "Yani..." Her mother called from the other side of the door. "My colleague is here for the rest of the day and she brought her child."

She was confused as to why she was telling her this. "Okay?"

"You have to keep him company. I'm sending him in, now."

The word 'him' didn't register quickly enough in her head and she scrambled to find some pants to put on. She went to the ensuite and plucked some olive green silk shorts from the basket. The door to her bedroom opened and she exited the bathroom to be shocked at the person who was in front of her. "Aish, 씨발!"

"Ooh, potty mouth."

"What are you doing here, Jimin?"

He put his hands up in defense, strolling into her room with a sly smile. "Hey, I didn't know our moms knew each other, either."

Yani crossed her arms, self conscious at the way Jimin was looking at her. "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

She hesitated, eventually getting the words out. "Like you want to eat me."

He walked over to her, taking in her small frame, and clutching her waist. "You want me to tell you a secret?" She waited for him to continue. "I do."

Her hands pushed him away, yet he wouldn't budge. "Let me go."

"If I don't?" He knew that she wouldn't do anything to him. She was too... afraid. He was proved right when she stayed silent. "You won't do anything. You know why?"

Yani was breathing heavily now. It seemed that all her senses were heightened. As much as she tried to resist, no one could stand against the charms of Park Jimin. Something churned in her lower belly as his small hands ran down her thigh, nimble as his fingers squeezed the flesh roughly. He hooked his hand behind her knee, lifting it so that her leg was wrapped around his waist. The other followed so that he was carrying her now.

They locked eyes- Yani with her scared, anticipating sable irises, and Jimin with his devilish, determined brown orbs. He leaned forward so his lips were directly in front of her ear before slamming his hand on her exposed derrière. "Because you love it when I degrade you."

He let out a sinister giggle when she let out a breathy moan. "Jimin, you're sick."

"You love it."

And he was right. "N-no-네..." She did love it.

He threw her on the bed and let her stay there as he went to lock the door. "What do you want?" He leaned over her sprawled out body and kissed down her exposed stomach to the waistband of her tiny shorts. "I asked you a question."

"Y-you."

Jimin chuckled, detaching himself from her and going to sit on the chair across the bed. "So, Yani, what's your favourite colour?"

She propped herself up on her elbows, her face contorting into confusion. "What?"

"Your favourite colour." He started rolling his leather belt around his hand.

"Where did you get that?" Her mind started ringing the alarm for her to stop what was happening.

Jimin went still. He snapped his eyes up to glare at her as his lips pursed in irritation. "Answer the question."

"You answer my question. Where the f*ck did you get that?"

"It's none of your business. Answer my question."

"What are you gonna do with it?"

"I won't hurt you."

She seemed to calm down, but still was a bit skeptical of him. "My favourite colour is yellow."

"Hmm. Mine is black." He stood up and stalked towards her frame. She looked up at him with eyes so wide and curious that he couldn't hold himself anymore. "Give me your hands, baby."

His voice sounded so pure, she couldn't refuse. They went up almost immediately and she watched silently as he wrapped the leather around her wrists. The belt twisted a few times before he secured it with the buckle.

"Too tight?"

"No, it's fine."

"Why aren't you scared?"

"I trust you."

He guided her back against the bed, pushing her hands above her head, knowing the restriction would benefit her later. His thighs straddled her waist before he spoke again. "How do you trust me when you've known me for a week?"

"You said you wouldn't hurt me."

"You believe it?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

Their lips locked, where Jimin's caressed Yani's in a way that contrasted his dominant demeanor. He was sweet with his kisses, taking his time and savoring the moment as he entered tongue into her mouth. It was a game of push and pull, with Yani trying to take over but failing. Jimin moved to tug at her bottom lip before sucking it gently. He planted soft kisses along her jawline, nibbling right under her ear.

"Oh, Jimin."

She felt deprived of the need to run her hands through his hair as he held them in place. His other hand had travelled to palm her breast over her top. He pinched her nipple over the flimsy fabric, smiling at the fact that she was braless. "It's like you knew I was coming."

He pulled the top over her chest so that he could latch his mouth to her hardened bud, soliciting a loud moan from Yani's lips. He nipped at her before soothing the sensation by swirling his tongue around. Little bites and suctions were all that Yani felt across her chest as she writhed in Jimin's grasp, desperate to clutch anything to keep her from losing control.

Her upper body was left exposed as Jimin held back to look at his work. He smiled at the marks sprawled across her breasts and stomach. "Should I go on?"

He said this as his hand travelled into her shorts, successfully making contact with her clit. It was when her eyes rolled to the back of her head that he lost his mind.

"I'm so keeping you."