12~열두~

"So how do you feel about ropes?"

"What for?"

"Don't be naïve now."

She slumped on his thighs, craning her neck to focus on what he was saying. In her bedroom, she sat at his feet while he played with her kinky hair while her head was on his lap. "You mean for...activities?"

"Yes..." he smirked at her meekness, "for activities."

Yani gulped, unable to look away from Jimin's intense stare. Her mouth went dry at the thought of using such a tool.

"It'll be fun."

"What would it entail?"

"Tying you up, or to my bed. You'd lose one of your senses but you'll enjoy it."

She bit her lips in thought, unsure of what he was suggesting. "Show me an example, please."

He did as requested, opening his phone and searching the Japanese art of binding-- shibari.

It was a pretty simple method however Jimin had other ideas he knew he couldn't share with her

It was a pretty simple method however Jimin had other ideas he knew he couldn't share with her. "Jimin, why do you like this stuff?"

Yani was surprised at the image he showed her, unaware of the worse types of shibari patterns there were. "I didn't choose to. I read a book that piqued my interest and researched about bondage. I figured since it gave me power, in turn arousing me, I would try. And now here I am."

She looked down at her lap. "How did you learn? Have there been others before me?"

"Just one but I got bored of her. I learnt through books that explained everything. If you're not comfortable with it, we won't do it right now."

"No, no. I just..." She was skeptical. "I'm scared. What if I get hurt?"

Jimin picked her up from the floor, letting her straddle his waist as he kissed her deeply. "Do you want to learn the history?"

She nodded, curious as to why Jimin was interested in it. Her hair fell into her eye and she let it stay there as it shaded her vision from him.

"Well, also referred to as kinbaku, this is a type of bondage that traces back to hojojitsu, a technique used for prisoners to torture them by rope tying. It has since been adapted to be comfortable and evoke sensual feelings. Kinbakubi is Japanese for 'the beauty of tying or binding'. There are many intricate designs that are meant to be for your and my pleasure but if you don't want to do it, it's fine. I won't pressure you."

"I'll think about it."

And that she did. That night after Jimin left, Yani lost hours of sleep trying to decipher what was going on. Unintentionally, she had gotten herself involved with a sadist who she was willing to be submissive for. Yaniswa was not an obedient girl, that she knew, which was why it shocked her so much that she found herself wanting to fulfill his wishes. With unconventional ways, he made her feel things no other man had ever, and she was sure no other man would. It's like Park Jimin had hands that immediately shut down your whole system so that you were under his total control— under him. And she wanted to be under him.

Oh, how Yani fantasized of him doing unholy things to her body. Her thoughts often went to a place where he pulled her hair a little too roughly, spanked her a little too harshly, and fucked her a little too hardly, but at the end of it all he wouldn't feel sorry at all. Instead, he would tell her the truth of the matter: "I treat you like an animal, and I have you cumming in seconds." He'd thrust from behind just once, letting her suffer in the pain and the pleasure. Her neck would be craned back as he'd whisper in her ear, "You like it, don't you?", before letting out a muffled, sadistic giggle. The atmosphere would shift as he pulled her up, sitting her on him while he teased her. "I want to hear you whine and whimper for me, Yani. I want you to beg me."

And beg she would. She would plead and dedicate herself to pleasing him in return for a state of euphoria only he could give her. "Jimin..." She'd let out one last cry as she'd lay worn out. "Please..."

Destroy me.