17~열일곺~

"Come here." He beckoned with his fingers, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No. I want to give you something."

She perked up, her legs leading her to his bed. "A reward?"

He smirked at her, amused at her eagerness. "You may think of it as such." Yani climbed on top of the mattress and sat back on her heels with her hands on her lap. "When did you become so obedient?"

She looked at her stature, frowning slightly at his revelation. She didn't want him to think of her like a compliant girl. She wanted him to see her as his brat. "What?"

"Don't drop your honourifics with me, doll."

Her mouth went slack at the new nickname. Involuntarily, her panties immediately dampened. "Oh."

He looked at her weirdly, raising an eyebrow and wondering what stilled her so much. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, sir."

Jimin licked and bit his bottom lip hearing the term leave her mouth. "You like that name?" She looked down in embarrassment. "Keep your eyes on me. I take it you do." He let out a taunting laugh. "My stupid little rag doll."

"Yes, daddy." She let out a moan when he grabbed a fistful of her kinky hair. "Pull harder."

He removed his hand, "This wasn't where I was going."

"But I want it." Yani started whining, bouncing on the bed in defiance and throwing a mini tantrum. She pouted, exposing her collared neck. "Please pull on my leash."

Jimin complied with her wishes, tugging harshly and forcing her forward. She leaned on the palms of her hands as their noses touched. His eyes intensified, telling of his intentions with her. "You want another one?"

"Another leash?"

"And anything else." Out of nowhere, he held up his debit card, "You can buy whatever. So long as it pleases me."

She gleamed, smiling widely and bouncing on her knees in excitement. "No limit?" He nodded, causing her to collapse and kick her legs happily. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She kissed him tenderly, letting him take over and lean over her.

"I'm leaving for a few days."

Her smile dropped. She looked at him with wide eyes. "Why?"

"It's a road trip with the boys. It'll be the weekend only. But... I'm leaving tonight."

It was the worst Friday of her life. After having been with Jimin almost every minute for the past 2 months, it hit her hard as she realised how much of an effect the slim and cocky boy had on her.

"I need you to do something for me while I'm gone." He had told her before he left. "I need you to stay here. I'll tell my parents that you're here but I'm sure they won't care."

"What about my mom?"

"I've handled that, doll." Jimin ran his thumb along her collarbone before making his request. "I need you to not touch yourself while gone, okay?"

She wondered how she would be able to survive that. Ever since her and Jimin met, she hadn't gone a day without some type of stimulation.

"No touching yourself. No masturbating of any kind. No cumming." He looked her in the eyes when he told her the rules, looking for any sign that she wasn't catching on. "I've organised for your order to arrive in 24 hours so you can have fun with those, but..."

"What?"

"I want to come back and see you on your knees, head down, hands behind your back, in the best one you have. Can you do that for me?"