23 ~ 스물세 ~

"Did I count everyone?" Mr Im spewed out as they all stood outside the bus that would take them to our destination. Jimin and Yani, along with the rest of the senior class, muttered a 'yes!' before they all boarded the vehicle.

It was time for their annual excursion and this time they were going to a lodge, with freedom to do whatever they wanted so long as it didn't break the law. It was a place near the beach, only a 5 minute walk from their accommodation and the skies were clear for the most part. "You excited, babygirl?" Jimin spoke lowly into her ear, nipping at it before starting to plant butterfly kisses just below it.

"What are you doing?" She ground out through her clenched teeth. They were situated near the back, only a few seats in front, surrounded on all sides except one. Their classmates were loud, standing and kneeling on the seats to talk to their friends and exchange snacks. Nevertheless, with all the people, Jimin continued teasing her.

His hand on her bare thigh, he used his fingers to trace patterns on her soft skin. "I asked you a question," his grip tightened around her leg, causing her mewl, "Answer it."

"Yes..." she closed her eyes and let her head loll back to rest against the seat.

"Yes, what?"

Yani grumbled and grabbed his wrist, wanting him to get to his point. "We're in public, Jimin."

He seemed to smirk, looking at her with a glint in his eye as he slipped his hand further up her skirt, "That's never stopped us before. Now," finally, he reached her, "'yes', what?"

Her hips instantly rolled into his hand, mouth parting as he started rubbing her clit discreetly, "Yes, Sir."

"We've got 3 hours until we get to the place. And I have a hunch that you're feeling just as needy as I am. Am I right, babygirl?"

"Mhm. I need you, Jimin."

He snickered, lips stretching to reveal a sadistic smile, "We're gonna work on your ability to take commands and not cum." He rubbed her clit a bit harder with his palm while stroking her over her panties. "You cum; I get to have my way with you. You don't, then you won't receive punishment. Think you can do that for me, princess?"

His voice was seductive as ever in her ear, the low timbre of it causing shivers to run down her spine as she let out a little whimper. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." Swiftly, he lifted her off her seat and onto his lap, where he could wrap his arms around her comfortably. "You fit so perfectly in my arms, babydoll. You know that?"

She nodded, not at all expecting him to press his fingers onto her vulva so hardly. A strained moan left her mouth as his free hand ran up her torso, cold fingers raising goosebumps on her skin and finding the soft lace of her bra. Jimin kept teasing, letting his nail drag up and down her slit, collecting the wetness that seeped through her panties and smearing it on her inner thighs. He let his fingers play with the lining of the underwear, smiling into her ear and pulling the fabric of her bra down,

"What do you want, baby?"

On instinct, the girl moved her pelvis to meet with his fingers but to no avail. Jimin removed his hand from her and caressed her inner thighs, "Fuck. I want you to..." her chest heaved up and down as he played with her breast, the nipple already hard under his touch.

"You want me to what?"

"I need you to touch me, Sir."

"Gladly." His voice was sickly sweet as his fingers pulled her underwear aside to start rubbing his digits against the wet flesh of her pussy. "You're so wet for me, babydoll. Tell me why I can practically hear your wetness as I swirl my fingers in it."

She knew it was a pool down there and it was so hard for her to kept from moaning his name due to his mere touch.

"I said, 'Tell me'!" He growled at her as his hand came slapping down on her clit.

"Fuck!"

Her eyes widened, not having expected that; as painful as it was, it caused a new wave of arousal to start oozing out of her pussy. "You're so messy, babygirl. You're making me dirty."

"Please finger me."

Jimin felt his cock grow hard as ever at her begging. His jeans were tight enough to put pressure on it for the time being, but he knew that he'd need to bury himself in her soon. He dipped two fingers into her hot cave, enjoying the way her back naturally arched as she lurched forward. His pumps were slow and steady, only giving Yani a taste of what was to come. She was getting wetter by the minute, sweat starting to form inside her shirt where Jimin was rolling her bud between his thumb and forefinger. "Moan for me, baby."

He could sense that she was holding herself back, already knowing that she couldn't have been this quiet with his thumb circling her clit just the right way. Immediately, a cry left her lips when he started getting rougher, palm slapping against her clit every time he pumped his fingers. "Jimin..."

He circled and scissored his fingers inside of her, rolling his eyes back at the 'Oh!' that escaped her mouth. She was hot and needy, clenching around his fingers and ready for release. He felt for her g-spot and curled his fingers, making her throw herself back onto him. Her head rest on his shoulder as she looked at him through pained eyes. Her eyebrows were furrowed at him, lips pouted and a tear ready to escape her eyes. "You want to cum?" She nodded. He laughed at her. "Foolish slut. No."

Yani whined in as he removed his fingers from her. "Sir, please."

"Patience, whore." Jimin kissed her plump lips and rubbed her breast more roughly. She was laying on him, now, too desperate to move and only needing the release Jimin was denying her. "I'm gonna put my cock in you, now." He unbuckled his belt with one hand and unzipped his jeans, letting his length free. He didn't wear underwear for a reason.

"What if someone sees?"

"Then you moan louder and let everyone know you're Park Jimin's little fucktoy."

She eyed his dick, mouth salivating at the angry, red tip dripping with pre-cum. Absentmindedly, she licked her lips. "I want you, Daddy."

He smiled at her submission and eyed the sleeping student across them. Yani moved to stand above his lap, ready to feel him sink into her. "Don't let our fellow classmate wake up from their nap." Jimin grabbed his shaft and grazed the tip across her swollen lips. He bit his lip and refrained from spanking her right then. "Take me in, baby." He urged, mouth parting as he felt her take him in inch by inch, not stopping until he filled her to the brim.

"Jimin..." She purred as he throbbed inside her. "I'm so full."

"I know you are, princess. You gonna fuck me or must I use you?"

"Use me, Daddy. Please use me."