24~스물네~

That night, Yani couldn't do anything without thinking about what happened in the bus. Everywhere she went, her mind would go back to the intensity of her orgasm; how her body jerked haphazardly in the cage of Jimin's strong arms, as if he knew how ruined she would be as she collapsed in his embrace. The way he smiled into the back of her neck and gripped her waist a bit tighter while she clenched around him made her very well aware that he intended for her to lose control.

"Yani!" Someone called out from the near distance -- it was Taehyung, Jimin's friend who she had avoided for reasons that had stemmed from the stories her boyfriend told her. She acted as if she didn't hear him and walked down the passage to the stairs a bit faster. "Hey! Don't act like you didn't hear me!"

She heard his footsteps getting closer and heavier; that's when she broke out into a full run and started skipping down the staircase. They were 4 floors up from the lobby, the furthest from the whole grade, and it immediately made Yani regret choosing a room so far.

Her breathing was heavy when she stopped to take a break, not at all expecting to be thrown against the wall -- hard. "Don't anger me, sweetheart."

Taehyung was strong, no doubt about that. He seemed to have his friend's habits because, like her and Jimin's first meeting, the boy had put both his arms around her to stop her from escaping. His eyes were hard as he moved his head in tune to hers. "Hi, Taehyung."

He gave a crooked smile, "So you do know my name. Why did you ignore me, sweetheart? You weren't avoiding me, were you?"

She gulped and shook her head. The tension was thick. Yani felt her heart rate rise and her breaths becoming more obvious. Taehyung kept eye contact and started chuckling.

"You wanna know a secret?"

"Yeah?"

Suddenly, her throat was in his grasp. Slowly, the man pressed his hand down her windpipe. "You're absolutely shit at lying."

When he saw that she was struggling for breath, his mouth curled into a snarl. "I'm sorry."

After what felt like forever, he let her go. Yani doubled over and tried to steady her breaths. "Stand up straight."

She did as he said, not wanting to risk a repeat of what just happened. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk." He said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. Yani let her eyes travel down his form; from his powerful sable brown orbs to the dip of his exposed collarbones and further down his slim frame where she noticed a bulge a at his crotch. "Eyes up here, sweetheart."

Taehyung used his hand to tilt her chin upwards and brushed his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I see why hyung likes you," he leaned in to lick the shell of her ear and his voice dropped an octave, "You're very tempting. So vulnerable. I bet Jimin keeps you on a tight leash."

With bravery she never knew she could call upon, the girl pushed him away from her, glaring at the attractive man in annoyance. "Where is he?"

Come to think of it, she hadn't seen Jimin for hours. They had arrived at noon and her boyfriend left around lunchtime for some 'business'. "I'm just going to call Jin, baby."

"You tell me, sweetheart. It's 9 o'clock and he's gone M.I.A. Why do you think I was calling you, little girl?"

"Excuse me, you're only older by 1 year."

"I'm still your oppa."

Taehyung couldn't help but crack a grin at the way her round nose crinkled upon hearing that word. "Ew."