15~열다섯~

"Jiminie!!! I want to go out." Yani hugged him from behind and wrapped her legs around his waist, which resulted in a piggy back ride.

He craned his neck to give her a quick peck on her lips as he carried her wherever. "Like on a date?"

"Well, yeah, if you want to name it."

"Where do you want to go?"

She thought for a moment, coming up blank. "I don't know."

"Let's go for donuts."

So they went, a long piggy back ride from where they were-- the park-- and a mixture of giggles and naughty words while they enjoyed each other's company. Call Jimin crazy but he thought that Yani was his perfect match at this point. He smiled fondly at her, zoning out at the beauty mark on the tip of her nose and not hearing the waiter ask for his order. "Jimin!"

He let out a surprised sound, slapping himself internally for having such putrid thoughts. "I'll have a large oreo ring donut with tin roof ice cream please."

Yani placed her order, smiling at the waiter before looking at Jimin with skeptical eyes. "What's wrong with your eyes?"

He got entranced again. "You're pretty."

"That's the first complement you've ever given me without making it dirty."

Jimin smiled at her, holding her hand across the table and leaning his head on the other hand. "My pretty little slut."

Yani's eyes widened at his words, her panties feeling damp as soon as the words came out of his mouth. "Not here, Jimin."

He winked in promise, licking his lips at her flustered state. "Tell me about yourself. You seemed so shy when I first met you and now you've got an attitude I can't straighten out. Why?"

"You're scary." She paused, "And you also cornered me with your dirty words. I felt..." She couldn't tell him 'turned on'. "Weird."

"You like it, though." It wasn't a question but a statement because Jimin knew exactly what Yani liked and didn't like. "Tell me about your childhood."

"I was a brat. Tantrums and everything. Always wanted and I always took, you know. My family and I relocated to South Korea from South Africa because of a huge offer to be head of the Heart and Health Hospital in Seoul. We came when I was young and adaptable so I picked up the Korean language pretty easily and learned to live the Korean way."

"That's a very intriguing story. So, you're basically a living barbie."

"No, I don't throw tantrums anymore."

"But you are a brat."

"Am not!" She yelled as the waiter came with their orders and took note of Jimin's raised eyebrow. "I mean, I'm not."

"See? It's subtle in daily life," he paused to take a bite of his donut, " but when I make you my slave..." he leaned and caressed her cheek, "You make it your mission to receive a punishment. What's your favourite, by the way?

Yani gulped as he told her truths about herself should would never dare admit to anyone. "My favourite punishments?"

"Spanking, Orgasm Control..."

The way he ate as if they were having a normal conversation really baffled her. "I love how comfortable you are with this topic. You're absolutely admirable."

Jimin looked down at his pants, feeling himself twitch and smirked back up at Yani. He used his foot to drag her chair to his side and put her hand on his excited member. "Yani, I forgot to tell you this but I have a praise kink."

She widened her eyes at his confession, at first taken aback before an evil thought crossed her mind. Maybe a little fun won't hurt. "Oh, you like it when I praise you?" He only hummed, appreciating the sensation of her hand rubbing against his clothed cock.

"Do it again."

"You know, you're really good at handling me. I love how you always discipline me even though you know I'll never listen. It just shows how powerful you are. Don't you like that?" She kissed his collarbone. "How I actually yearn for your punishments?"

"I love that, 자기."

"You know no one can touch me the way you do, right? No one can measure up to you because in my eyes, you're the best." She whispered in his ear as his pants became tighter, "You're the only one who can tame me and I'm looking forward to every single second of it, sir."

Jimin dropped his food and looked at the girl who made him go into a state of frustration unsatiable by next to nothing. In a split second, he grabbed her and led her to the ladies bathroom where, immediately, he pulled her panties down and forced her to lean against the counter while he forced her to look in the mirror.

Both of them had sex-crazed eyes and both knew what was going to happen. As soon as Jimin's pants fell down and he positioned his dick against Yani's entrance, it was over for the both of them. Without any foreplay, the girl was a waterfall in her nether regions and proved it with the noises that came as she moved in expectation. "Fuck me hard, Jimin."

With the first stroke, she gasped, the feeling of his hard penis filling her up already putting her on edge. One of his hands crawled up her torso to wrap around her neck and forced her back to arch forward while Jimin whispered into her ear, "I want to hear you scream as I skin out your pussy and I want my name on your lips as I make you cum."

"Yes sir."

He pulled out slowly, the stickiness of their combined fluids echoing throughout the empty bathroom, before ramming back into her mercilessly. Her breath hitched, reaching a higher note every time he bulldozed her wet cave with every choppy thrust. Their skin slapped against each other, Yani's ass jiggling every time it made contact with Jimin's hips. "Look in the mirror," he growled.

The picture was one that showed him continuously rocking into her hard, the occasional snarl on his face making an appearance when he hit a certain spot to make her clench in the tightest of ways. Yani had her mouth wide open as her brows furrowed in painful pleasure, wanting more and more of the sadistic euphoria that came with Park Jimin's sex. "O-oh my..." She struggled to get out with the satisfaction she was getting from drinking in the erotic picture in front of her.

"You see this, you little slut?" He let out aggressively before slowing his movements, more fluid and connecting in his thrusts as he sensually rolled and drove his hips into her aching core. A loud smack sounded as his hand made contact with her ass, "I own you."

Out of pure ecstasy, she started pushing her hips back, the sound of their skin smacking at a high rate arousing her much more. Her essence covered the insides of her thighs and was already all over Jimin's lower abdomen. His cock slid in and out of her swiftly, the veins rubbing against parts of her that had her shouting out constant whimpers and whines and pleads for him to destroy her. "Don't stop, Jimin! Please don't stop!"

Her pants could be heard distinctly over his little grunts as they watched each other through the mirror. Yani looked so beautiful under his power, hair messed up from the pulling, sweat shimmering the side of her face and her chest and lips letting out streams of profanities and irregular yells. Her breath hitched a couple of times, seeing Jimin's smile deviously when a tear slipped down her eye. He started going faster, making her steady moans sound like riding on bumpers on the road.

That was how Park Jimin made her completely succumb to him in that moment. Through his neck bites, his vice grips and hard spanks, he had asserted his power over the self-proclaimed brat. "I'm gonna cum."

"You don't deserve to, you filthy little bitch." He started going inhumanely quick, both of them locking eyes with the woman who had her mouth wide open as she stared at Yani's practically vibrating body as her climax neared. They both smiled at her until Jimin hit that spot. That spot that made their jaws hang and their eyes roll back. That spot that had Yani twitching as she struggled not to fall from earthshattering euphoria. That spot that had Jimin screaming in ecstasy while he emptied his hot seed into her convulsing core. That spot that neither of them had ever gotten to experience before.

When they had calmed down, Yani locked eyes with him and smiled tiredly, "Thank you, Sir."