11~열한~

Yani woke up first, a leg swung over his waist as she traced no specific pattern on his lower torso, making him occasionally tense up. She looked up at his peaceful state, smiling at his half opened mouth and slightly furrowed eyebrows. She wondered why they were scrunched up for a moment, not noticing that he had already woken up.

"Good morning, Yani." She smiled back. "Are you okay?"

"Well, I can't put pressure on my ass but I'm fine."

He laughed at her nonchalance and pulled her by the hips so that she straddled him. As he took in all the marks he made on her the previous day, Jimin wondered how he had managed to keep Yani within his vicinity after what had happened. He was proud but cautious at the same time.

"What are you thinking about?" Her fingers trailed across his chest, up to his shoulders and back, as she involuntarily ground her hips against his pelvis.

"How I'm going to punish you, if you don't stop." He stopped her movements, getting into a staring contest with her. "But then again, I think you like punishment."

She bit her lip and nodded her head, starting to grind against him again. He let her do it, seeing as how she was enjoying getting to her climax, this evident in the way she threw her head back and kept on rocking on his hard-on. "Jimin." She whispered and whimpered until she reached her orgasm and collapsed against his chest.

"Okay, baby. We're already late to school, we better get up. Go clean yourself up, and I'll use the guest room shower."

"Shower with me."

He nervously chuckled at her suggestion but declined, "아니요. We would never get out."

"You mean you would never let me out. I can control myself, mister."

"Sure, okay."

She got off him, looking at the wet patch on his sweatpants and apologized sheepishly before going to the ensuite bathroom. Yani looked at her reflection in the mirror, craning her neck side to side to see the love bites Jimin had left on her that were too many to cover up. There was a faint double line that signified the previous presence of the choker but it wasn't too noticeable. What really had her in pain though, were the slightly swollen handprints on her ass that burned as the hot water ran down her back. "씨발!"

Jimin smirked, guessing the root of her cussing and feeling proud. When they were in their uniforms, Jimin held her by the waist as they walked out their house and to his car. "안녕, 엄마!" (Bye, mom) he shouted, opening his door and getting in. He held her hand as they drove to the crêpe stand, causing her to wonder whether this was going to be a tradition. "Eat up quickly, because I'm speeding to school."

He had already finished his, hands on the steering wheel and ready to blast onto the highway after he warned the girl not to mess up his leather seats. "You're so protective."

"Would you rather me be neglectful?" She shook her head and all of a sudden the car was flying down the highway at 140km/h.

"Jimin, you're gonna kill us."

They were in school in half the time they usually would take from his house, successfully making it before grade period ended. Jimin leaned over and gave Yani a deep and reassuring kiss, telling her not to worry. "I used to be a drag racer two years ago. I'm a pro at this."

What else don't I know about you? She thought to herself. "I'll see you at PE." He only nodded, going his way while Yani went to hers. Luckily, this time she could concentrate but it didn't stop her from the excitement bubbling up until she saw Jimin again. He was someone that brought something new to her life, something dangerous, something that made her feel...like she was living life for the first time.

Moving from South Africa to Korea at the age of 5 was not an easy transition for her, with the racism and ignorance as well as failure to fit in, Yani had a hard time actually cementing her place in the city of Busan. Friends came and went, like the tides, only engulfing her and pulling back with all of her being—it's like every time she lost some friends a piece of her departed as well. As time went on, those voids filled themselves through learning to enjoy her own company, something she was doing when she had her first encounter with Park Jimin.

The man was something else. Yes, he was rich and had a somewhat pompous and entitled attitude but under all that, he had a place in his heart reserved for a person he was willing to die for. Maybe it was Yani, he didn't know for sure. What he did though, was that he was falling for this girl and falling fast. Her striking and clear-as-day differences from the rest of Korea were only a factor of why he felt so strongly about her, however, the big role in this feeling was her ability to fulfill his wishes and grant his deepest desires yet still be her own. She was a challenge, and Jimin loved challenges.

But no one should be fooled. His admiration for her did not diminish the sexual fantasies and hopes he had for her. Park Jimin was going to break Yaniswa Mkhize, even if it meant breaking his own heart for it.