16~열여섯~

"Jimin," She whispered to him. "Get your hand off my thigh."

They were in their last class of the day and Jimin was horny. He did so but instead his new hand placement was inside her skirt. As his finger dragged up her slit she gasped out, loudly.

"Yani! What's the problem?" The teacher asked.

"Um, nothing. I just got the wrong answer, that's all." She stammered while Jimin continued rubbing up and down her clothed pussy, making her whimper.

Jimin lightly grazed his teeth on her ear lobe, "Baby, you're disrupting the class." After he said that, he snuck his fingers under her panties, playing with her and enjoying the slight jolt she made.

She tried to concentrate on the board but to no avail as he teased her downstairs and on her neck. His tongue licked along the side of her neck until he got to the top of her jaw, starting to bite and suck at her weak point. Yani moaned softly, thankfully not catching the attention the teachers but the wet splashing inside her panties did not go unnoticed.

The teacher turned once again, making Jimin bring his head up. "Does anyone hear that noise? Maybe something is leaking."

He leaned close to her ear and smiled. "Your pussy."

"Yani, since you already disrupted my class, you can go ask the office to bring a handyman to my classroom ASAP. I can't have the air con broken again."

"Can I go with her?"

"Whatever Jimin. Go."

He removed himself from her immediately and discreetly, hiding his glistening fingers from public eye and following Yani out the room. Her legs were pressed tightly together when she walked, giving Jimin some amusement. "I hate you, Jimin."

"You don't mean that." He teased, following her into the girls' bathroom and surprising her.

"You're not supposed to be in here."

"I'm not supposed to be doing a lot of things."

She entered a cubicle and cursed at her now ruined underwear, quickly cleaning herself and returning to wash her hands. "You really have the worst timing ever, Jimin." He smiled fondly at her, watching as she wiped her hands on the back of her skirt and checked herself in the mirror, before she turned with a skeptical look on her face. "What?"

"I like it when you call out my name."

She mumbled underneath her breath, "Not in your room, you don't."

"I heard that."

"What are you gonna do? Punish me?" She taunted as she walked in front of him to the handyman of the school.

"You wish. I'm gonna do something much worse."

She giggled, skipping beside him now and holding his hand. They found the handyman and walked back to class when the bell rang suddenly. Jimin turned his eyes to a nearby computer room and smirked at his thoughts. Without warning, Yani was pulled inside and her back slammed against the closed door. He locked it behind her, leaning into her neck to breathe in her scent, letting the tip of his nose tickle her exposed jugular as he ran it up and down.

"I think I'm addicted to you, Yani." His hand snaked up her hip and rested at her waist, clutching the fabric of her school shirt tightly. "You're just too tempting."

She moaned as he pushed his crotch against hers, turning into a trembling mess when he rocked back and forth. His lips latched onto her neck, making new marks even though the old ones hadn't faded, and his fingers were inside her mouth.

Her moans were heaven to his ears as he pushed his fingers in and out to the rhythm of his hips. Had it not been for the door, Yani would have collapsed from complete pleasure.

Jimin detached from her, earning a whimper while she still closed her eyes. He sat on a nearby chair and ordered her to sit on his thigh. Jimin knew Yani had never tried this, but he also knew she had a weird fetish for his thighs.

Yani was impressed by how big they were and always invited herself to sit on his lap. This time, however was something knew for her. When Jimin asked her to sit on his thigh, she didn't know that the contact of his leg and her sex would send shivers down her spine.

Jimin held her hips and started rocking them against his muscular thigh. "You like this, babygirl?"

She moaned a "Yes.", arching her back slightly when his pants would rub her a certain way. "Oh, Jimin."

Her hips moved smoothly, they flowed in steady beat that drove her crazy but she let it build up. "You like teasing yourself, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

Jimin grabbed a hold of her ass and controlled her movements, making it torturously slow for Yani to finish one roll. "You like it when I control you, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

She started going faster, her eyes shut and mouth wide open as she panted in a need to reach her high. Her hips started going faster, the friction against her sensitive clit sending her into overdrive.

"Oh, Jimin."

Her climax was coming, this Jimin could see and he started bouncing his leg up and down. Yani bobbed with the movements, her moans becoming jagged as her heat got over stimulated. "You like it when I train you. You want me to own you."

It wasn't a question this time. It was a statement. And it wasn't wrong. Yani wanted to give her whole self to him, so his name left her lips in a string of cries as he watched her.

He watched her completely lose herself in him, uncaring of the fact that they were still at school, but only wanting to achieve one goal. Jimin looked at her with lust filled eyes, thinking that all this was for him. He smiled deviously, loving the submission that Yani displayed.

"Are you close?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes." You could hear the need in her voice.

Jimin leaned into her ear and grazed his teeth against the shell, "I want to hear you beg. And I want to hear you submit."

She whined at first, still violently bobbing up and down but caved in. "Please, please let me cum."

"You've been a naughty girl these past few days, Yani."

"Yes, I have. And I'm sorry. Please!"

"You've been very bad. You know what I do to bad girls?" She only moaned but he finally stopped his thigh. When he did, he whispered, "I tame them. Do you want to be tamed?"

"Yes, master."

And with those words, Yani became undone, staining his pants as she twitched in euphoric pleasure. When she calmed down, she didn't move. "Fuck, Ji--"

He tsked at her. "No cussing."

"Fuck."

"Be ready for punishment at 7."