A/N - IMPORTANT

I just realized there is literally smut in almost every chapter or its something triggering. I try to put warnings but I've noticed that the plot is lost in the mature themes.

So far Jimin has found Yani and made her his submissive, with the aim to satisfy his sadistic needs. However, as time goes on, he finds himself getting attached to her in more ways than sexual and they enter a relationship. Their relationship relies heavily on the BDSM aspect of their sex lives as that was the way that their union truly started.

We have also found out some points about Jimin's past: he was sexually assaulted, he went through trauma that caused him to give up art, he is of high status as his mother is a doctor and his father has yet to be revealed, he took up drag racing and sleeping around as a way to cope with his trauma and built up a reputation around that. When he finds Yani, he sees that he is almost the balance to his high life and cares for her more deeply than ever.

Yani was literally thrown into the bdsm thing but she doesn't care because it's with Jimin. Now, there is a humiliation kink in this story and it is portrayed through name-calling most of the time. It is consensual for both parties and Yani finds herself liking it so much that she takes pride in belonging to Jimin.

Both Yani and Jimin have feelings for each other. In future, there will be less smut in this story and more of their relationship going to new heights, but it will be laced in the addictive life of adrenaline, sex and hedonism.

I hope this clears up some stuff. Drop questions if you need clarification on anything.