10~열~

"Kneel."

Jimin tilted his head as his eyes raked down her partially covered body. She dropped to her knees, granting Jimin the satisfaction of seeing her being so submissive. It was a Sunday afternoon, and Yani had slept over his house for the weekend by suggestion of her mother— much to her surprise. "What now?"

She peered up at him sitting in his chair, taking quick notice of the bulge in his pants and smiling. "Crawl to me." As she did so, her skirt started riding up to sit at her waist, exposing the red lace underwear she had bought earlier that week. Jimin hooked his thumb around the piece of fabric when she was close enough to him, "Did you buy these for me?"

"Maybe. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to rip them off you." He licked his lips at the thought of it. "Unzip my pants."

Her eyes widened at his demand, opening her mouth to protest. "Um—"

"Did I stutter? Do it." She swallowed, doing as told. "Take it out."

There was a problem. Yani had never given a blowjob before, so she stared at the anatomy clueless as to what to do, much to Jimin's dismay. He furrowed his eyebrows, tilting her chin up to lock eyes with her— that's when he noticed the anxiety in her eyes.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I've never..." She stumbled over her words, making Jimin laugh at her innocence.

"So you've had sex, but not given a blowjob?" She nodded, not expecting Jimin's next words. "Suck. Now."

Yani tried to gain the confidence but she was frozen. It wasn't until she felt her head being pushed down and the tip of his penis touched her lips that she snapped back to reality.

"Just take it slow, you'll get the hang of it." He reassured her as her handcuffed hand wrapped around his girth to steady her movements. She ran her thumb over a vein as a mechanism to calm herself down, which caused him to twitch slightly.

"Oh."

Jimin was getting restless, getting a firm hold on her hair to urge her on. "Come on, Yani." Hesitantly, she kissed the tip and slid it slowly into her mouth, using her tongue to circle and lap around it. He bucked his hips up at her teasing, causing more of his manhood to enter her mouth.

With the guidance of Jimin's hands, her head bobbed at a steady pace as her hand slid up and down his shaft. Feeling more confident due to his soft grunts of approval, she started to suck as she went up, pleased at the sharp moans that came of the action. She felt his hand pushing and pulling harder and faster, signaling for her to quicken the pace. Yani decided to direct her sight upward, looking at his closed eyes and slightly open mouth as he panted.

In a second, his eyes were exposed and he looked straight at her with lust. The picture was so satisfying for her that she moaned as her panties became soaked, the vibrations causing Jimin to growl out her name. "Yani," she continued humming as she alternated speed, teasing him and then giving him what he wanted. "씨발!"

He was close, that she could tell, so she kissed up his shaft from underneath to take in just the top of him again and stay there.

"Stop teasing me, jagiya." He groaned out, eventually standing up and thrusting his hips, forcing his whole dick into her mouth. Yani moaned throughout, enjoying the slight cruelty that he exuded as he fucked her mouth. "Baby, I'm close. Are you gonna swallow? Hm? Are you gonna be a good girl for me?"

She hummed in approval, not at all ready for the semen that slid down her throat in such large quantities that she choked and some spilled out her mouth. As Jimin slipped out of her, cum decorated around and on her lips as she panted from the shock she had just experienced.

Without warning, he took hold on the leash attached to her choker and dragged her to the mirror in front of of his bed. "See how good daddy's cum looks on your face? Do you see it?" She nodded, much to his dismay. "Speak."

"Yes, sir."

"But..." he sat down on the edge of his bed, looking at her through the mirror, "you started teasing me. Come here." She did. Yani looked so good on her knees with all signs saying that she was under his control—Jimin grinned. "Bend over my knees." When she was comfortable on his lap, he pushed her skirt up so that her backside was expose and started rubbing it lightly.

She was breathing heavily, excitement building up at its highest rates. "Jimin..."

"Shh. Don't say a thing. You did well, baby, but you were a tease. You know, you're not like other girls, Yani. Others, they don't have..." his hand was getting rougher as he gripped the meaty flesh, "this. You know? It's been so hard to find someone I can actually enjoy doing this to."

"Doing wha—" she yelled at the interruption of his small yet effective hand on her right cheek.

"Ah...tell me to stop if it's too much, because I don't wanna hurt you, okay." He spoke in a tone that was caring yet daring at the same time. She was instructed to look to the side where the reflection showed a photo so erotic it made her pussy clench. A moan escaped her lips when he did it again. "You've been such a bad girl. And bad girls," He pulled her underwear down until it stopped at her knees, "get punishment."

With that, his hand slammed on her ass harder than before. Yani felt pain which quickly turned to pleasure. She yearned for more. She was unashamedly enjoying what he was doing— demeaning her. "Do it again, please."

"Start counting, babygirl." With great control and power, his hand came down again. And again, and again, until Yani was a whimpering mess. "You like it when you defy me, don't you? Hm?" Spank. "You like talking back to me, huh?" Spank. "All those times you disobeyed me, they're catching up to you." Spank. "You're gonna see how I really get, jagiya." Spank. "This isn't even the half."

Through her trembling legs, she was a moaning mess, tears from the pain mixed with the pleasure fell swiftly. Her whimpers and cries filled the room as she counted to 20, finally looking in the mirror again when Jimin massaged her stinging bum and laid a soft kiss on it. "I'm sorry and thank you, sir."

Her head hung down as she caught her breath, causing Jimin to smile fondly. "See, you're already learning how to be grateful and I didn't even tell you to."

What am I going to do with this girl?