13~열세~

"Are you comfortable?"

Jimin stared down at Yani with eyes filled with a mix of desire, awe and malice. He smiled deviously, resisting the urge to pull the ropes tighter as she sat knees apart in the middle of the room. With her limbs behind her, ankles tied to her wrists, Yani waited in anticipation of what was to happen next.

"You look so beautiful like this." He stood in front of her, pulling his cock out. "Open your mouth for me, baby." She did as he said, her mouth immediately being filled with him. Jimin's head rolled back as she started sucking on him, letting a low grunt out of his lips.

Her fingers started wriggling behind her back, frustration the root of her fidgeting. She involuntarily pulled her wrist apart but to her dismay, they stayed tied together. She whined in annoyance, causing Jimin's thighs to tense up at the sensation.

"Yani, the ropes are there for a reason." He warned, taking hold of the back of her head and keeping it still as he thrust inside her. She moaned as he did so which made him slow his actions. "Don't do that." Instead of listening, Yani continued. Her actions resulted in Jimin grunting louder until he reached his climax, his moans filling the room as he came in her mouth.

When he calmed down, he looked down at her with murderous eyes but Yani faced him with innocent eyes and an evil smirk, knowing exactly what she had done. She licked some of the cum that was on the corner of her lips and smiled, "I'm sorry, sir. Are you going to give me punishment?"

Jimin dropped to her level, holding the side of her head affectionately, enjoying how she leaned into it, before gripping her hair harshly. "You're in big trouble now."

"I love it when you're rough with me." She breathed out heavily, staring at him with a lust filled gaze.

He laughed sadistically, going to retrieve a spherical object and a remote. "See this? This is going to be your worst nightmare."

"I can take it."

Her bravery amused Jimin, but her smile was wiped off her face when he pushed the vibrator into her already wet cave. He smiled, "Enjoy, slut," and left the room with a stoic expression.

Yani thought she would be fine. The vibrations started out slowly, something that she could survive, but when it had been going on for 20 minuets was when she started to lose control of her senses. The gnawing need to touch herself ate at her as her fingers and toes wriggled from the deprivation. Her chest heaved up and down as sweat covered her torso. She started whimpering and moaning, calling out Jimin's name so that he could stop the torture.

The root of all this however was downstairs in his dining room, having a drink with his friends. After seeing the time that had passed, he decided to increase the speed to medium. A sharp grunt made its way out of her lips while Jimin sat smiling at his friends like he hadn't done a thing. "Jimin-ah, how's it going with you and that girl?"

"Which one?" Jin joked in response to Namjoon's question, tearing up at the thought of his 동생(younger sibling) being loyal to one girl. "Sorry, young one, but you are known not to keep one girl for more that two days. What's up with her?"

Jimin played with the remote in his hands and leaned forward to say, lowly, "Have you seen her thighs?"

The boys all let out noises of realization and approval. "Jiminie-hyung, how did you get a girl like her to stay?" Taehyung was curious as to how this girl hadn't left his friend yet.

A faint yet sharp noise sounded from upstairs, making all of them look up. Jimin smiled at that, knowing that she was suffering in the best way. "어머! What was that?" Jeongguk voiced the question on everyone's mind, but they all had a guess of who it was.

Hoseok widened his eyes at his smirking friend. "Is she in the house, right now?" Jimin said nothing, looking at his older counterpart with suggestive eyes. "What is she doing?"

"Jimin, you didn't tie her up, did you?!" Yoongi shouted at him at the same time that Yani had screamed, this time the sound loud enough to be heard clearly. Jimin had put the vibrator at maximum speed.

Yani fell to the ground as she struggled to bare through the overwhelming pleasure. It was a never ending build up that had her pussy throbbing and dripping onto the plush carpet. Her hair was crazy around the side of her as she desperately awaited for her climax. She was so close but so far, the alternating speeds of the vibrations making her crazy enough to scream his name repeatedly. "Jimin! Please! 하지 마! (Stop!)"

"Okay, I think that's our cue to leave. Goodbye, Jimin." The boys all left at Yoongi's lead, all feeling a bit shell shocked at what was going on in that house.

With the absence of his friends, the villain in all this went back to his room to find Yani face down and ass up, as well as her legs bent up due to her new ropes. "Did you enjoy that, baby?" He looked down at her worn out form which was shaking on the brink of an orgasm. "It's been..." he checked his watch, "40 minutes, now. I think maybe you learned your lesson. Have you?"

"Mhm." The oscillations that were back at low shot up to high, making her cry out.

"I want a clear answer or else you get one more hour of this!"

"Yes, sir!"

Jimin smirked in contentment and reduced the vibrations again. "Do you think you can obey me now?" He started to untie her wrists, which she moved around as soon as they were free, but had her freedom taken away when he gripped them back with one hand. "아니다, 자기야. You're not to touch yourself. Get onto all fours."

She did as he commanded, legs trembling as she was finally fully released from those ropes. Jimin lay on his back underneath her so that he could kiss her. She responded eagerly, feeling starved of his lips after all her arousal. Upside down, Jimin's lips travelled down the center of her body, leaving little nicks and suctions on her skin until he dodged the area she needed attention to the most. She whined and pushed her hips back. Jimin instantly held her in place.

"Don't move." His voice had gone deeper as he watched her pussy glisten with her excessive wetness. "Are you going to be a good girl? Hm? Are you going to be a good little slut for me?" She loudly answered with a 'yes, sir.' before Jimin's hands ran up and down her thighs to her bum. "Then sit on my face and don't you dare cum."