Epilogue: Forever and a Day

Apologies for taking so long to come up with an ending. It's been a real struggle. I just realized I am not good at endings and goodbyes.

Here's the last and final chapter.

When I found you, I found my fate in your arms
When I found you, I found no cause for alarm
When I found you, I knew this love was a gift
When I found you, I found love
---

Jimin slides down the pole and eases into a split. He lifts his hands slowly to his head and runs them through his hair letting his head fall back releasing a sensual moan. He fluidly moves very much to the beat as he gracefully and erotically dances to the sensual low music that plays through the system surround. Each movement caressing the senses of the man that has a front and only seat to the private show.

The said man leans forward in his seat in an effort to get closer but finds it too restricting because the front his pants get painfully tight. His skin tingles and stomach knots with excitement as the dim golden lights kiss Jimin's flawless shiny skin. The skin he would love to kiss, caress, tease and lick. The skimpy booty shorts the dancer sports do nothing to cover his nakedness and tenderly hug his perfectly shaped bottom. A stifled moan escapes Jungkook's lips as his hard on strains behind the zipper of his tight leather pants.

Hoisting himself up on the pole, Jimin twirls around it, leans against it and slides his hand down his body as he does a body roll. His skin slippery, soft and shiny with the sensual oils he had doused himself in, the vanilla and chocolate essence of it wafts through the room. The scents calm him and steady his nerves. The confident front he puts up is just a façade, he is trembling on the inside. He wonders if he looks silly and talks himself out of running out of the room to find a place to hide and never come out.

Unknown to him, Jungkook is struggling to keep it together. His last bit of restraint almost snaps when Jimin erotically looks back at him, winks and slowly and sensually does the slut drop. For a moment he is transported back to the time 5 years ago at the club when he had just moved to town - when he first laid his eyes on this gorgeous man in front of him. The gorgeous man he now gets to call husband, friend and lover. The man he calls his own. He remembers the night that the said man drove him crazy as he took to the dance floor and he smiles. Jimin had him at the slut drop and here they are years later, married, happy and creating beautiful memories together.

When he had walked into their home earlier that evening, Jungkook never would have imagined that he would be walking into his wet dream. He had been welcomed with a delicious romantic dinner and followed instructions afterwards to take a shower in their guest room, wear the outfit laid out - to his delight, a pair of sexy leather pants - and join his husband in their master bedroom. He followed each instruction in anticipation. His jaw almost hit the floor when he walked in and saw his skimpily dressed husband swaying his enticing hips very sexually to the music.

Two years into their marriage, they had installed a mini stage and a dancing pole in their bedroom at Jungkook's insistence and Jimin's delight - he wouldn't admit it out loud but he had always wanted to have a pole in his bedroom. Even though they had been married for a while, they did not allow themselves to fall into boring regular routines that many often find themselves in or let fire and passion in their relationship die out. They still pursued each other relentlessly and kept things interesting in so many ways and one of those ways was nights like this.

The song comes to an ends and switches over to a new one. Gracefully, Jimin walks over to Jungkook, his steps in sync with the music making Jungkook wonder if this epic erotic performance had been rehearsed. Jimin was perfection. Simply put, he was sex on legs.