19. Our First Time

Making love is the purest way to feed the soul.
-
***Warning: smut***

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes." Jimin replied. His breathe coming in short pants and his forehead gleamed with sweat. Jungkook reached over the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube, coated his member with it and aligned himself with Jimin's pink heaven.

The wait was excruciating for Jimin and all he wanted was for Jungook to take him and make him his in every way possible. They had been building up to this and now that it was happening, he couldn't contain his nervousness and excitement. It had been a while. The pressure on him pushing in brought him out of his thoughts. It was painful and he felt like he was being split into two. Jungkook groaned as Jimin's pleasurable warmth enveloped him like a security blanket. The pleasure was unimaginable and he near came. Being fully seated in him, he stilled himself as he wiped a stray tear off his boyfriend's face.

"It's okay," he comforted him and tenderly kissed and caressed his face. "It's okay," he cooed.

After a while, the initial pain turned into pleasure and all Jimin wanted was for the male in his arms to move. To give him a pleasurable ride into the heavens. He felt full. The sensation was out of this world - better than he had imagined. He let out a loud moan when Jungkook pulled all the way out and pushed in at a pleasurably slow pace...

Earlier...

The moment he stepped over the threshold of the house, Jungkook pulled him into his arms and pulled a blindfold over his eyes. Now robbed of his sense of sight, his other senses became alert. The sound of music overhead lulled his senses as he felt the strain and stress of the day washed out of his system. He became aware of the subtle strawberry fragrance that wafted through the air mixed with the sweet aroma of barbecue pork ribs - his favourite dish.

"Baby, what's going on?" He asked as Jungkook relieved him of the shopping bags hanging over his shoulder. He brought his hands over his eyes to pry the blindfold away but Jungkook pulled them away.

"Just go with it okay?" Jungkook replied and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"But..." Jimin began to protest.

"Sshhh... no buts," he said placing his finger on his lips. "Let me be in charge for the evening, okay?" He asked placing his hands over his shoulders and pulled him forward in an embrace. This action had Jimin's heart skipping a beat. There was something about being enveloped in the warmth of Jungkook's arms that gave him a sense of security and comfort.

He loved it.

Putting his arm around Jimin's waist Jungkook guided him carefully up the stairs into their bedroom to the bathroom. The occasional brush of his breathe over Jimin's ear had his body screaming in want and aroused him to no end. 'Endless Love' - Lionel Richie and Shania Twain's version played over the speakers and this had Jimin smiling. How fitting - he saw a future with this gorgeous man and he was prepared to make the journey to their eternity.

"That's my favourite version of that song," Jimin said with a smile. Jungkook was in awe - whenever Jimin smiled, it felt like the sun had risen. "I really love that song," he insisted and shook his fists in the air in excitement.

"Cute," Jungkook said with a gentle laugh. The vibration of the chuckle in Jungkook's chest had Jimin blushing to no end.