24. Take Care of You

I want you, all of you.
I want to feel you inside me, deep inside me. I want you to tell me when you’re going to cum, hear you moan my name and fuck me harder.

***caption up top says it all***

Jungkook

"What??" he exclaimed in utter confusion. I smiled over my shoulder and disappeared in the bathroom. "Are you serious right now?" he asked in frustration.

"Yes. Yes I am," I replied. 

He jumped off the bed to follow me into the bathroom and knocked over a couple of things in his haste. I could hear him curse before he appeared before me a seconds minutes later. The image he made was just tantalizing that it took all my resolve not to push him against the next available surface and take him. He was naked, painfully aroused with kiss swollen lips – just how I liked him.

“You can't do this to me,” he started in protest. “You don't start something when you know you won’t finish it," he added in a whiny voice.

"Yes I can my love," I replied with a smug face as I squirted some toothpaste on my toothbrush. I held his gaze through the mirror for a second or two.

"This is so not fair. Why would you scramble my brain like that and then leave me high and dry?" He asked.

"Because I can," I replied with a smirk on my face.

I was dying inside. I wanted to laugh not because it was funny but it was cute the way he complained. Standing there naked with a hard on, beautifully flushed and horny as hell. I had to shake myself out of it so that I wouldn't give in.

"What do you expect me to do about this?" He asked pointing at his erection.

I shrugged, still looking at him through the mirror. He grunted in frustration and wrapped his hands around it.

"Oh and by the way..." I started. I turned to look at him and trailed a finger along his chest – an action that caused his breathe to hitch, “You are not allowed to pleasure yourself. Only I get to do that.” I had to show him who is daddy.

He glared at me to show his displeasure but he just managed to pull of the angry kitten look. “You are wicked,” he said.

I smiled.

"I hate you!" He continued.

"I love you too," I responded and got to brush my teeth.

He stood there in the doorway for a minute or two. He had known me a while now and he knew how to pick his battles with me and it was clear that I had won this round. I couldn’t rejoice though, Jimin gave just as good as he got – so I knew that I would get payback in due time. He accepted his defeat – for now – but the devious smile on his face made me know that this was far from over.

He walked into the shower cabin and after fiddling with the taps, I heart the gentle drop of water from the shower heads. He let out a sigh as the water touched his skin.

Showers with him had always been interesting – somehow one thing always led to another and we spent more than the required amount time in there. We had a big problem – we always had to be touching somehow whenever we were close to each other. As long as any body part of mine was touching is, I was okay. His touch always grounded me and offered a satisfying level of comfort.