Married Bliss

Summery: HTTYD 3. Drabbles of hiccstrid's married life BEFORE Zephyr and Nuffink.

Disclaimer: Some of these scenes and lines are not mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Winter day on New Berk only a month after hiccstrid got married, Hiccup was on his way home after a day of chiefing. Astrid had stayed home as she wasn't feeling well. While her husband was on his way home, Astrid decided to wash her hair ( She got puke in it when she threw up). So she grabbed a bucket of water and started cleaning her hair.

" Astrid! I'm home!" Hiccup called.

" In here!"

As he walked in the bathroom, he saw her with wet hair, leaning over the water bucket. " Milady... you look amazing." He breathed. She giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astrid was four months pregnant with her and Hiccup's first child. She was reading a book on the bedroom window sill. It was one of those rare days when she wasn't feeling well from her pregnancy. She continued reading as she heard Hiccup announce himself that he was home. As he walked in the room and spotted her, she was about to get up and greet him.

"No, stay like that." He smiled. " You're beautiful."

She blushed." Reading makes me beautiful?" She replied sarcastically.

"Everything you do makes you even more beautiful than you already are."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the feast after Astrid was crowned Chieftess of New Berk, Hiccup stood up and everyone instantly went silent.
" To my new wife, the Chieftess of New Berk! Long may she reign over my heart!" He cheered. The village awwed and cheered in excitement in reply. Astrid wasn't just going to sit there silently so she too stood up.

" To the Chief! Long live the Chief!" She cheered.

" Well I'll just have to respond to that, To the Chieftess! Long live the Chieftess!" He replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( These next 3 drabbles do take place after Zephyr and Nuffink)

Astrid walked into the Great hall with a one year old Nuffink at her hip as she spotted her husband speaking with the master of the tribes fleet, Eret. " Whatever is happening?" She asked as she handed Nuffink to Valka.

" The Meathead tribe are threatening war if we do not tell them the location of the Dragons. " Eret responded.

" Well they won't get anything from us, we know where they are but not it's location." Astrid commented.

"I would suggest yourself and the children be moved to safety if the Meathead tribe were to attack." Eret said.

" No, my place is here with my husband."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astrid was now 6 months pregnant with their first child and her and Hiccup were designing their babies nursery. Since they didn't know what gender the baby is, they made the nursery, yellow. They were focused on the project at first but then they started throwing paint at each other while they laughed.

" Hiccup, stop!" She laughed.

" Never Milady!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night a few weeks after Zephyr was born, she woke her parents up. " Don't worry I'll get her." Hiccup said.

He went to her nursery and picked her up out of her crib( Which Astrid made Hiccup build). He started rocking her and trying to calm her down. Astrid, knowing Zephyr was hungry, decided to get up and see to Zephyrs needs.
" Here, hand her to me." Astrid told him. After Zephyr finished eating, Astrid handed her to Hiccup.

" Who knows, perhaps one day this little girl will be a Chieftess." He said offhandedly as he put Zephyr back in her crib.

" Perhaps." Astrid repeated.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------