Obsession

Summery: When Hiccup seems uninterested over dates with Astrid, Heather comes up with a plan to make him interested. 8 months after httyd 2. 4 months before httyd 3.

~ This is Heather the Line Break~ ~ This is Heather the Line Break~~ This is Heather the Line Break~~ This is Heather the Line Break~

" Heather!"

" Astrid!"

The two girls hugged each other tightly. " How have you been?! I haven't seen you since Dagur and Mala's wedding!" Heather asked. " Well enough." Astrid sighed. " What's wrong?" Heather put her hands on her hips. " Hiccup has been very distracted lately on our dates. What if he no longer loves me?" She asked. Heather thought for a minute." I have an idea. First, We'll change your look, secondly you have to avoid him, make him want you, make yourself seem like something he can't have." Heather said determinedly.

" Is there anything going on later?" Heather asked. " A birthday feast for his mother why?" Astrid said confused. " Perfect." Heather menacingly said rubbing her hands together like a true berserker.

* cue makeover montage*

Later:

Everyone was enjoying Valka's birthday feast especially Valka herself. She did notice the absence of her future daughter in law however. Suddenly she spotted Astrid laughing with Heather. " Oh Astrid there you are dear!" Valka smiled. " Valka this is Heather my best friend,she's also the late Chief Oswald the Agreeable's daughter." Astrid introduced. " Hello Heather, I'm Valka, Hiccup's mother." She beamed. " Hello to you Mrs. Haddock." Heather curtsied. " Astrid you look gorgeous dearie." She complimented. " Thank you Valka." Astrid nodded.

Meanwhile with Hiccup, he look around for his mother only to drop his jaw in awe or disbelief at the sight of Astrid. Where Astrid was, Heather whispered" He's looking at you." Astrid whipped her head around and then she remembered what the plan was. She wasn't giving Hiccup the satisfaction of acknowledging him. She smirked. Throughout the night she danced with Valka, Heather, Gobber, Tuffnut and Fishlegs in an effort to avoid Hiccup. She could see he was getting frustrated.

For the next week she hid in her house only to come outside and work on the other side of the island to continue to avoid Hiccup. Eventually though Hiccup got fed up. So one night as Astrid was taking something to Gobber, she heard the door slam shut only to turn around and find Hiccup leaning against the door.

" Milady." He said casually. He had this look his eyes that startled her. She turned back around so she wasn't looking at him. She started breathing heavily. Before she knew it he came up behind her and started kissing her neck, her cheek, her forehead. " You've been avoiding me." He simply stated. " I have no idea what you're talking about." She whispered. That sent him over the edge. He spun her around and kissed her as he held her arms firmly so she couldn't escape.

When he let her go he caressed her cheek. " You're my obsession, my love, my life, I think about you when I wake up and when I fall asleep. " he said. " Oh and by the way, you look stunningly beautiful. " She gasped. " You mean that?" She asked. " Every word." He smirked.

From outside Heather ran into the forest to fangirl.

The End.