Hidden World Part 3

Summery: Final part. 8 years after httyd 3 Toothless and Stormfly reunite with Hiccup and Astrid. Scene is not mine as it is from the movie! SPOILER ALERT!

MLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLPMLP( Don't ask!)

Another 4 years later....

" Alpha! There's a ship coming to the Hidden world!" Hookfang cried. " All of you stay here! Selene, kids, Stormfly come with me!" Toothless ordered. When the ship came into view slightly. Toothless told his mate and hatchlings " Stay right here." With that he landed on the ship. " Get out of here human!" Toothless grumbled.

" Hey there bud. Remember me?" Hiccup asked. Bud? And that hand gesture.... Toothless thought. Suddenly a memory popped into his mind.

Hiccup?! He didn't know what to think so he settled with jumping his best friend

Hiccup?! He didn't know what to think so he settled with jumping his best friend. " I'm glad to see you too bud!" Hiccup exclaimed. Toothless barely registered Hiccup talking about his tail needing tuning. He was just so happy to see Hiccup again. " He's not going to eat your father." Another familiar voice said. He looked up. " Astrid!" Toothless cried excitedly.

" Come on he's not going to hurt you." Hiccup said to whatever was held against Astrid. What? Human hatchlings? Toothless thought. " Hold out your hands like this." Hiccup said as he got his kids in position. " Let him come to you." Hiccup continued. " Hello little hatchings I'm friendly I promise. " Toothless said.

After introducing his mate and hatchlings to Hiccup and his family Hiccup introduced him to his children

After introducing his mate and hatchlings to Hiccup and his family Hiccup introduced him to his children." Toothless this is my daughter Zephyr and my son Nuffink. " Hiccup introduced. " and of course you might remember Astrid. She is my ' mate' finally." Hiccup explained. " I can tell." The alpha face palmed. " I probably don't have the right to ask this anymore but, bud could we go on a flight?" Hiccup asked hopefully. He was hesitant to answer. " Do you trust me?" Hiccup asked. " Always." Toothless said, Then another memory came to him.

Memory:

" Try to block him out bud! Toothless do you trust me?" Hiccup asked as they flew to fight the bewilderbeast.

"Always."

End Memory.

Toothless nodded at Hiccup's question about going flying again. Hiccup smiled and laughed happily. The best friends were definitely back together again.

The End.