Proposal( Rewrite)

Summery: 2 Months after httyd 3 Hiccup proposes to Astrid. What will she say?

Rewrite since one I didn't like how it turned out the first tine and 2 because I just saw a video of a proposal.
_________________________________________________________________________

Hiccup was a wreak. Why? Because he was getting ready to propose to Astrid. I know what you're thinking. Aren't they already engaged? No. Betrothal just means they are promised to each other. He still has to do the real proposal. So here he was in the forge in his little study, just finished making the ring. He already asked Astrid's father, Fredrick Hofferson for her hand in marriage so no need to worry about that. " I got the thing you told me to get." Tuffnut said as he came into Hiccup's study. " Thank you Tuff, I need you to go tell Astrid I need to speak with her." Hiccup said.

Meanwhile Astrid was walking through town when Tuffnut found her. " Hey A!" Tuff called out. " What is it now Tuffnut?!" Astrid asked irritated. " The chief wants you." Tuff said. Astrid walked away but then turned around a pointed at Tuff. " Stay!" She said sternly.

" You wanted to see me?" Astrid said as she came into his study. " come here." He beckoned her to sit on his lap. She did. " I was thinking we could have a picnic tonight in the cove. How does that sound milady?" Hiccup asked. " That sounds wonderful!" Astrid replied. What she was expecting at the Cove was more than she expected. Hiccup had set up a bunch of notes in different locations.

List of things I love about you:

Your eyes ( Found on her mirror in her bedroom)

Your hair ( Also Found on mirror in her bedroom)

Your Fierceness ( Found in The forge)

Your Beauty ( Also Found in Forge)

Your Intelligence ( Found in dragon arena)

Your Laugh ( Also found in dragon arena)

Your Smile ( Found at entrance to the cove)

When Astrid turned the corner she saw Hiccup standing there with rose petals and small portraits of them together scattered everywhere. She gasped. " Hi Milady" He said scratching the back of his neck nervously. She stood in front of him and he led her to an arch way he made of flowers. " Astrid, these have been the best 3 years together. You make me so happy and you too make me who I am not Toothless ( sorry buddy) You've always been there for me and do you remember what I told you when you were blind? There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid Always. That is if you want there to be. So Astrid Savannah Hofferson Will you marry me?" He asked. She nodded. " Yes." She said emotionally. She was literally abut to cry.

Meanwhile in the bushes.....

"Hey Val, I think you're getting grand babies soon."

AN- Sorry I ruined the moment there at the end.