Contradiction

Summery:  Fairy Tail AU. Hiccup is a cursed wizard who falls in love with Astrid the first master of Dragon Tail. Astrid too has the curse of contradiction. Just what will happen when they create the ultimate contradiction?

WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

Would y'all like a part 2 of my oneshot " Mistress"?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" This world continues to reject me. This blasted world." A young teenage boy sadly said. This boy had brown hair, freckles on his face and green eyes that held much despair.

" I am the only one who could possibly understand how you feel. I will NOT reject you, I accept you!" A girl said. She had blonde hair and blue eyes filled with hope and sadness for the boy. " Do not give up. We shall find a way to break this curse TOGETHER. " she continued.

" Yes, together." He nodded. " You're the first to treat me this kindly...."

" Of course not..."

"It's also the first time I've loved someone this much."

"You just don't remember I'm sure."

Unfortunately however they created the ultimate contradiction and in the end the girl went into a magic induced coma. The boy was devastated and brought her back to her guild. " There's Life in Astrid's body... this response.... impossible!" Cried Fishlegs, an old friend of Astrid.

Many years would pass and this sign of life would not know love of his parents for neither parent knew of his existence. " Why is his majesty's child unloved? Even if he were to be defeated it could only be at the hands of his mother." Snotlout a servant to Emperor Hiccup explained to the child, Nuffink in question.

( Think of this as a scene change)

" Mother!" Cried a voice. Astrid was startled and could see no one when she turned around.

( and scene changes again)

" You tried to wipe out Dragon Tail, and to obtain my body, you took my life yet I managed to go against the laws of life and death, only I could understand your loneliness yet I didn't understand your ideals even though I despise your very existence, I love you. From the bottom of my heart I hold joy for you and I hold anger for you. I love you and I hate you. All these contradictions. The number of them is uncountable." Astrid told the severely injured Dark wizard, Hiccup.

" Thanks to you I'll finally achieve peace." He whispered.

The eternity of suffering ends, and so an eternity of happiness begins for a barefooted girl and a black mage.....

The End.