I Love Him

( The following oneshot is from a oneshot I wrote as a book and decided to transfer to this book)

Summery: Post season 4 pre season 5. Snotlout is confused and mad at Astrid for choosing Hiccup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening after Operation ShellFire everyone was resting. The twins were setting up a prank for Snotlout, Fishlegs was rubbing Meatlug's belly, Heather and Dagur were discussing plans for their village, Hiccup was drawing pictures of Astrid,(not that she knew that because she didn't) Snotlout was sulking and Astrid was just on her way back from axe throwing.

Snotlout was sulking because years of hitting on Astrid and this is what happens?! She gets together with his cousin!

As Astrid passed him, he stopped her. " Astrid!" Snotlout shouted. " What do you want now Snotlout?!" Astrid asked irritated. She just wanted to go see Hiccup.

" Why are you avoiding me?" He asked. " I'm not avoiding you more than I usually do." She said. "Why did you pick my cousin over me?!" He asked incredulously.

" Because I love him!" She replied without hesitation. " I love him because he's funny, witty, sweet, sarcastic, handsome, kind, strong in his own way and smart." She replied. " But I love you!" Snotlout declared.

" You don't know what love is Snotlout! Tell me what is it about me that you love?!" She asked. " Well, you're pretty and you fight good." He said he didn't get to finish as Astrid interrupted him.

" See?! You don't love me! That's not love Snotlout! That's infatuation!" She yelled. "What's going on here?" Hiccup asked from behind Astrid. " Hiccypoo( she said that to irritate him) What do you love about me?" She asked him. He smiled.

" You're beautiful, strong, smart, funny, kind when you feel like it but you're you and I wouldn't have you any other way. " he replied. " If we married what would you do?" She asked. " I would of course ask your thoughts and opinions on some things for the village. I'd definitely need your advice. I'd spoil you too because I can." He said.

Snotlout was stunned. Astrid turned to Snotlout and said before going to the stables with Hiccup," You ask what I love about him, I told you. But mostly Snotlout, he fell in love with me, he respected me! And my opinions." ( I love this line. It's from a tv show)That said, her and Hiccup went to the beach on the island leaving Snotlout stunned again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Yeah so I'm gonna go- * runs away*

Me: * from distance as I'm running* See y'all this summer!!!