Jealous Part 2

Summery: Astrid is visiting Heather after Hiccup broke her heart ( AGAIN!) and Hiccup must now find her and beg her to forgive him.

_________________________________________________________________________________
At Heather's:

" Good Morning Astrid." Heather said. " Hey." Astrid said quietly. " Why do you let him do this to you over and over?" Heather blurted out. " Love makes you do and say crazy things." Astrid replied. " What you say we go to the edge?" Heather suggested." We can't, you have a village to run." Astrid replied. " Than why don't you go to the edge and take a few days to rest." Heather said. " Alright, I'll do it." Astrid said." Good girl." Heather giggled.

Meanwhile:

Hiccup was in his room drawing pictures of Astrid. He was missing her like crazy. He dedicated himself to finding clues about where she went. His friends and his father were getting worried about this obsession of his. He was obsessed with finding her. 4 days after Astrid went missing, Hiccup was searching for her and decided to stop and rest on the edge. Astrid was in Hiccup's hut in her night gown and her hair down with a head band.

Hiccup walked into his hut on the edge to find Astrid sitting on his bed. " Astrid." He breathed. There she was. The love of his life. She curtsied slightly without making eye contact with him. He tried to touch her cheek but she flinched. He winced. " Astrid please I never want you to be afraid of me. I love you!" He declared getting on one knee and kissing her hand. " What are you doing here?" She asked. " I came to beg your forgiveness. I can't live without you. When I heard you were missing I started searching everywhere for you My lady. " he whispered in her ear, moved a sleeve off her shoulder and kissed it. " Marry me." He murmured.

She gasped. " Don't play jokes with me Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third!" She said. " Who says I'm joking?" He asked huskily. She shivered. He motioned her to sit next to him. She did and put his arm around her cuddling her and whispering sweet nothings to her as she fell asleep. The next morning Astrid woke up first and found her betrothal necklace on the window sill. She smiled and put it on herself.

Hiccup came up behind her and kissed her. " Well Good Morning My Lady!" He said. " Good morning to you too." She slightly giggled. " What you say we spend the week together here on the edge?" He asked. " I think that sounds wonderful." She replied.

They learned a Lesson from this: Their love is unbreakable no matter what happens.