Mistress

Summery: Medieval AU. 27 year old King Henry of Denmark, Norway and Sweden is in an arranged marriage with Queen, former Princess, Hildegard of the Netherlands. One day however he meets the stubborn 21 year old Anne Hyland who refuses to become his mistress. Will she finally accept?

ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON

Once upon a time there was a king named Henry who was in an arranged marriage. He tolerated his Queen and they respected and cared for each other as friends. He remained faithful to her because there was none that interested him. One day however he was out hunting with his best friend Fredrick when it started raining. They finally came across a manor where they could take shelter.

" Your majesty! Your grace! Welcome to our humble home." Countess Hyland exclaimed. " Good day to you madam. May myself and the Duke take refuge here till the rain stops." Henry asked.
" Of course Your Majesty!" She replied. " I am the Countess of Visby, Isabella Hyland. " She introduced.

" Thank you for your hospitality Lady Visby." Henry said. " Madam, Lady Anne wishes to speak to you." A servant told the countess. " Bring her here Gertrude!" The countess commanded as the servant scurried off." I am sorry about that it seems my daughter has bad timing." Isabella told the King.

" Mother?" Called a voice. " Darling, come here." Isabella said. " Your majesty this is my Daughter Anne." She said as Anne came into the light. Henry was stunned. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen with Blonde golden hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin.
" My Lady." He kissed her hand. " Your majesty." She curtsied.
Later that night Henry got to know Anne a little. She wasn't like the others and that intrigued him. " Lady Visby, I would like to offer a position in the queen's household for your daughter." Henry told Isabella. So it was decided Anne would go to court.

A few weeks later Henry started sending gifts to Anne. Anne was not stupid. She knew exactly what he was doing. It scared her to know the king wanted her as one of his mistresses. " Your Majesty may I be dismissed from court for a few days?" She asked the queen. " Of course Lady Anne. Whatever is the matter?" The queen asked. " I think I'm in love and I'm terrified." Anne replied.

When the king caught wind Anne had fled back to the country, he immediately went chasing after her. " Anne! Anne!" He called. " Your majesty what ever are you doing here?" She asked knowing why he was here. " Please come back to court." He begged. " Why? So I can be a mistress you just throw away?" She asked irritated. " I want you to become my official mistress. I will love and have only you." He declared.

" I love you your majesty but I will not go against my morals." Anne said. " Please Anne give me a chance!" He begged. She sighed." Give me a few days to think about it." She told him. " I understand and call me Henry." He replied. With that he left to hold back to his castle. Leaving Anne to think about his offer.

ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON ISHIPITLIKEAMAZON

AN: Ok so maybe it wasn't as long as I hoped

There's two different endings y'all can choose from

1. She becomes his mistress and the queen gives birth to Zelda and Nicholas( Zephyr and Nuffink).

2. The Queen dies after a still born and Anne becomes his Queen and gives birth to Zelda and Nicholas.