Deleted

Summery: Just Deleted scenes that could have been in multiple of my oneshots. Not in any particular order.

Takes Place in " Childbirth" ( How Astrid told Hiccup she was pregnant a second time ft scene between Astrid & Valka)

When Valka couldn't find Astrid all day, she headed to the house. " Astrid?" She called. She walked upstairs to find Astrid kneeled over on the bed. " Are you alright dear?" Valka asked.

"I know what the village says about me and I will not fail."

" When are you going to tell him?" Valka asked.

" How could you tell?" Astrid asked.

" You're thinking of what the village says again. Astrid, you don't need to prove yourself, Hiccup loves Zephyr-" Valka was cut off by Astrid who retorted," I know that! But the village thinks I can't give him a son. I must have a son if only to stop the scrutiny."

" I know exactly how you feel but at least you have Zephyr. Before Hiccup, I was with child 4 times and every time ended in miscarriage or stillborn. Everyone thought I couldn't do it." The Crazy dragon lady said. 

" Why must it be this way? Why can't Zephyr rule after Hiccup?" Astrid exclaimed.

" Because that's the way it's been for 300 years and unlike dragon and humans together, this can't be changed." Valka sighed, feeling sorry for her daughter-in-law.

Hiccstrid Hiccstrid Oi Oi Oi Hiccstrid Hiccstrid Oi Oi Oi Hiccstrid Hiccstrid Oi Oi Oi Hiccstrid Hiccstrid Oi Oi Oi( it's a line break deal with it)

Later that night there was a party for Hiccup's birthday(Yes in the story its February 28th and his birth is the 29th but that only comes every 4 years). Hiccup was holding Zephyr and showing her off to the village like the proud father he is as Astrid watched from the Chieftess throne. "Son, I think your Chieftess wants to have a word with you. Oh and happy birthday dear." Valka said to Hiccup while taking Zephyr from him.

" I commissioned Bucket to make this for your birthday. I thought you might like it." Astrid said directing him to an ice sculpture of Hiccup on Toothless.

" I love it milady!" He laughed.

" I have another gift for you..... I am with child." She whispered to him.

Takes place in " Hofferson Family Reunion"

After the shock wore off that Astrid is betrothed to the heir of Berk, her Aunt and uncle turned to her parents."How could you keep something like this from us?!" Ingrid screeched.

" Oops, I guess news doesn't travel far." Daenary Hofferson replied unsympathetically and then laughing. Her husband Richard joined in to the laughing. Caliope meanwhile spotted Hiccup and Astrid. Hiccup caressing Astrids cheek as she smiled.

" Good evening to ya Madam Hofferson, Sir Hofferson." Stoick said as he approached with Gobber and Spitelout flanking him.

" Chief!" Daenary curtsied and Richard bowed.

Meanwhile with Hiccup and Astrid, they walked right passed her family as Astrid gave Caliope a smug smirk that she totally deserved after all the years of torment she's caused Astrid. Luckily Hiccup didn't notice. He was too busy leading Astrid to the dance floor.

Takes place in "Coronation"

While Hiccup waited in the Great hall for the coronation to begin, Astrid was nervous. " I can't do this." She cried. Heather sighed rolling her eyes and Valka hugged Astrid. "Yes, ye can!" Valka said.

" How do you know that?" She asked.

" Astrid Haddock! For years since you were 15 you have been Hiccup's second in command! The 2 of you practically ruled Dragons Edge! So don't you dare think for one second that you can't be a good Chieftess!" Heather retorted.

" Heather's right! You both ruled the Edge." Ruffnut chimed in.

At this point Valka was just confused by the entire conversation. Meanwhile in the Great hall Hiccup was giving a speech. " People of New Berk, after many years without a Chieftess, today we shall have one again!" He exclaimed. The village cheered.

" Chief, she'll be here soon." Gobber whispered.

" Perfect, get everyone in position." Hiccup replied.

" Yes, Chief!" Gobber saluted before heading off.

   Abcdefghijklmnopqrxtuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrxtuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrxtuvwxyz

Me: Sorry for not updating last night like I promised. For the first time in months I went to bed at a reasonable hour. I was tired.