Coronation. Part 2 of " Wedding"

Note: This was requested a long time ago so her it is!

Summery: After the wedding between Chief Hiccup and His new wife Astrid it's time for Astrids coronation as Chieftess of New Berk.

- Dis is a line break because I'm lazy( Bob and Zoe say hello btw 😭😭😭)-

As soon as they were announced as husband and wife, Astrid was whisked away by Ruffnut, Heather, Camicazi and Mala to prepare for her time to be crowned as her husbands Chieftess. Meanwhile Hiccup stood at his throne wearing the crown of the Chief, waiting for Astrid to walk in. Valka was wearing the crown of the chieftess as she was handing it over to Astrid soon. Soon Astrid walked in to the great hall of New Berk and all eyes were on her.

Astrid walked up to the dais like she was supposed to. Everyone sat town and waited and Hiccup finally started the ceremony. " Astrid Haddock do you promise to be a fair and just Chieftess?" He asked ceremonially. " I promise" She replied sternly. " Do you promise to help govern the chiefdom along side myself the chief?" He asked. " I promise." Was the reply. " And do you promise to guide this village to prosperity?" He said. " I do solemnly promise all these things." She replied with a straight face.

He turned to face his mother. " Mother, will you bring the crown." It wasn't a question. Valka handed the crown to Hiccup after taking it off her head. " I crown you Chieftess of New Berk." He declared as he put the crown on Astrids head. Everyone cheered " LONG LOVE THE CHIEFTESS! LONG LIVE THE CHIEFTESS!" Gobber turned to the crowd. " I GIVE YOU YOUR NEW CHIEFTESS, CHIEFTESS ASTRID HADDOCK!" More cheers erupted.

Hiccup turned to Astrid and gave her a kiss. ( Which prompted more cheering)

The End.