You Found Me

Summery: during httyd 2. After the battle, Hiccup wants and needs to find Astrid and make sure she's alright. When he does find her what will he do?

Short one shot

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN HTTYD!

_________________________________________________________________________________

The battle was over and once he had been reunited with Toothless, Hiccup went in search of his love, Astrid. He ran through the crowds of people trying to find her. They spotted each other and started pushing through the crowds to get to each other. The smiled as they ran to each other. As soon as they reached each other they immediately started making out. Kissing each other like they would disappear. Eventually they had to breathe. " Milady." He said trying to get his voice back.

" I'm so glad you're safe!" He said caressing her cheek. " I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Hiccup said. Suddenly Gothi the Elder and Village Healer came over and ' Crowned' Hiccup, Chief of Berk. Once She left he turned to Astrid." Chief." She said looking at him amorous and curtsying. He picked her up by her arms and kissed her again. She pulled away from him smirking. Then unexpectedly she ran. He tried to run after her but he kinda lost her.

He got a brilliant idea and decided to search for her from the sides of the huts. He searched and searched before finding her and pulling her to him. He took her to the forge. Luckily no one saw. He pushed her roughly against a wall and started kissing her again. He trapped her from both sides so she couldn't escape him again. " Hiccup!" Valka called from somewhere. They broke their kiss and Astrid said to him" I have to go!" Before running away from him.

The end

( AN-Sorry it was Short)