Pick Up Lines Part 3

Summery: Modern AU. Harrison makes pick up lines on his gf Ashley from 9th grade to college senior year.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

9th

It was Valentine's Day and Harrison was walking down the hall of his school on his way to Physics class when he ended up bumping into his new gf in the hallway. " Hey Ash! Good thing I found you I have to tell you something(not Ash Ketchum!) Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens when I'm around you." She blushed.

10th

" Ugh this is so frustrating!" Ashley sighed. The vending machine was now officially broken. Luckily or not Harrison had an idea to cheer her up. " On a scale of 1 to 10 you're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need."

11th

" Milady are you a camera?" Harrison asked. " No why?" She giggled. " Because i smile when I look at you. " and cue blushing.

12th

" The last thing I want to say is to Ashley. If I had to choose between breathing or loving you I would say I love you with my last breath." Cue awes. She at this point was teary eyed.

College Freshman

Ashley and Harrison were in the same university and decided to go watch the stars when Harrison blurted " Even if there wasn't any gravity on Earth I would still fall for you."

College Sophomore

One day our couple was on a picnic when an airplane flew above them. That got Harrison smirking. He turned to her and put his arm around her. " Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?" She slapped his arm playfully and bashfully.

College Junior

Our couple was at a party playing truth or dare and Harrison was dared to flirt with Ashley. " They say Disney World is the happiest place on earth. Obviously they've never been in your arms. " everyone minus Ashley gasped. " Bro that was smooth!" Tyler and Shawn exclaimed.

College Senior

It was Christmas time again and they were in front of the fire when Harrison turned to her and said " Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?" She gasped and blushed so much.

He just smirked AGAIN.

The End