Curse

Summery: OUAT AU. King Hiccup and Queen Astrid have to send their new born daughter Princess Zephyr to a world without magic because of the Evil Queen Atali's curse.

RIPCAMERONBOYCEWELOVEYOURIPCAMERONBOYCEWELOVEYOURIPCAMERONBOYCEWELOVEYOU

"You're too late." Fishlegs said soberly."No, No! Open it." Hiccup demanded. His love Astrid was dead? He won't believe it! "I'm sorry she's gone" Gobber said. " At least let me say goodbye." Hiccup pleaded. When Hiccup kissed Astrid, Astrid woke up. She gasped and looked at him."You found me." She breathed.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" He asked. "Truthfully, The glass coffin gave me pause." She replied."I will always find you." He said looking in her eyes."Do you promise?" She asked.

The scene switches to a wedding.

"I do." Hiccup said. "I now pronounce you Husband and wife." Gobber exclaimed. Just as they were going to kiss, Atali appeared."Sorry I'm late." Atali smirked. "Its the Queen Run!" Eret yelled. "She's not a queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch." Astrid exclaimed grabbing Hiccups sword Inferno.

"Don't stoop to her level." Hiccup warned."you're wasting your time you lost and I will not let you ruin this wedding!" Hiccup continued to Atali."Oh,I haven't come to ruin anything. On the contrary dear I've come to give you a gift." Atali paced the floor looking at the couple. "We want nothing from you!" Astrid screamed.

"But you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy happy day for tomorrow my real work begins, you Made your vows now I make mine, and everything all of you love will be taken from you forever, that is your suffering will rise my victory, I shall destroy your happiness even it is the last thing I do!" Atali declared as she disappeared.

A few months later:

We see a Pregnant Astrid standing on the balcony."Whats wrong?" Hiccup asked his wife."Nothing." She replied rather quickly." You're thinking about what the queen said again. We Can't keep having this conversation. You have to let it go. We're about to have a baby." He said."I haven't had a peaceful night sleep since our wedding." She replied tiredly.

" That's what she wants to get in your head they're just words. She can't hurt us." He tried to reason." She poisoned an Apple because she thought I was prettier than her. You have no idea what she's capable of." Astrid said. There was no winning this battle for him.

A few weeks later:

"I don't want to do this." She despaired. "It has to be you." He said." I'm not leaving you." She exclaimed." It's the only way. You'll go in there and you'll be safe from the curse. You'll save me as I did you." They kissed but suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach and she gasped.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly."The baby she's coming." Astrid said.

Later:

" It's too late we can't move her." Eret said. "The wardrobe,it only takes one, take Zephyr to the wardrobe!" Astrid said to Hiccup." Are you out of your mind?!" He exclaimed. "No, it's the only way, you have to send her. We have to believe she'll come back for us. We have to give her the best chance." She replied.

Once Hiccup got Princess Zephyr to the wardrobe he put her down."Find us." He said before kissing her head and closing the wardrobes doors.

The End.