Hidden World Part 1

Summery: Ever wonder what happened in the Hidden World after the dragons left all the way till Toothless and Stormfly reunited with Hiccup and Astrid?

Italics: Dragons talking

Bold: Dragon thoughts

THIS IS CHICKEN THE LINE BREAK THIS IS CHICKEN THE LINE BREAK THIS IS CHICKEN THE LINE BREAK

When all the Berk dragons ( Including Windshear, Sluther, and basically every dragon from RTTE, and the ROB and DOB series) arrived at the Hidden world, Toothless gave a speech to his fellow dragons " My brethren! Today we arrive in the Hidden world! I promise you I will not be like that tyrant Queen we were forced to serve many years ago! We are free! We no longer have to look over our shoulders in fear! We no longer have to starve, but most of all it will take time for us to get used yo getting our own food again seeing as the last six years our humans have been the ones to hand it to us without question!" All the dragons cheered. Toothless started assigning sections where each dragon species would go. As Stormfly was about to join the nadders however, Toothless called after her. " Stormfly, you will stay with myself and Selene. I want you to be my second in command." Toothless said. " You want me to be your second in command?! Why?" She asked shocked. " Because you're my best dragon friend and even though I have a mate now, it would pain me to not see you as often as I have over the last six years." He replied. " Your first order as my second in command is to make sure all dragons are where they're supposed to be and later you owe me a match of tug a war." He commanded. She nodded and took off to find the others.

Selene the Light Fury was concerned over something however. " Toothless, are you sure the humans won't tell anyone where we are?" She asked worriedly. " I trust Hiccup with my life." He said solemnly. " Why do you trust the young human Alpha so much?" She asked. " You might want to sit down for this." He said. She sat down as was suggested. " Six years ago the queen forced us to raid Berk. I was the only night Fury so therefore I was meant as a distraction. I was also smaller than the other night furies, well one night Hiccup shot me down and when he found me, instead of killing me, he let me go. However my tail fin was gone and now I only had one. He gave me flight back. One day we fought the queen and won. Unfortunately he might have died. It was his life or his leg. I chose to grab him by the leg with my teeth to save his life. Though he would lose his leg. We would match. We had many adventures over the next 5 years until last year a horrible human brainwashed me into killing Hiccup's father and just as we found his mother the human dragon queen too! The Bewilderbeast tried to brainwash me again but it didn't work and then he tried to trap us in ice. He was going to kill Hiccup! So I challenged him and won. I just wanted to protect my best friend, my brother in all but species and blood. " Toothless explained.

Selene now felt guilty for how she treated Hiccup. " What did you mean earlier to the others about no more fear?" She asked. " We were forced to work for the queen. If we didn't get her enough food we round get eaten ourselves. We were all starving, pulling at injuries, looking over our shoulders in fear a bad human would kill us or seeing a brethren gone insane, and fear of the queen herself. It was Hiccup who saved us from her." He replied. " That's enough for one day. It's been long for everyone. It's going to be so strange not sleeping on my marble slab bed or waking up tomorrow morning not asking Hiccup for a morning flight." He said sadly. Toothless was truly depressed over losing his best friend and the worst part he didn't know if he'd ever see him again.

To be continued......