Legend of Astrid

Summery: Legend of Zelda AU. Princess Astrid goes to the great dragon Tree after Hiccup is taken to the Shrine of Resurrection. From Memory 18 in BOTW and The true ending.

AN: Sorry j have a legend of Zelda obsession.

AN 2: I DO NOT OWN HTTYD OR LEGEND OF ZELDA! LEGEND OF ZELDA BELONGS TO NINTENDO!!!

ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK

" Your Master will come for you soon." Princess Astrid said to a sword that can only be used by the swords chosen one Sir Hiccup. " Until then you shall rest safely here." She felt silly talking to an object but she could feel it could understand her. " Although the Slumber of Restoration will certainly deprive him of his memories, please trust me when I say he will arrive before you yet again."

" If I may be so bold... what is it you are planning to do next princess?" The dragon tree asked. " The Sword, I heard it speak to me. It seems that my role is unfinished." She says with determination. "There is still something I must do." She took a deep breath and prepared herself for her next question. " I sense there is great strength in your dedication." The tree said.

" Great Dragon Tree, I ask of you, when he returns can you please replay this message, tell him I-" She was interrupted by the tree. For he knew what she was going to say. ( We all know she was gonna say that she loves him) " Now then, Words intended for him would sound much better in your voice don't you think?" I like to think he says that pretty slyly." Yes." She nodded.

And so Princess Astrid held the sword and placed it back in its pedestal so if could heal itself and in time be used again by its chosen hero in about give or take 100 years.

ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINKZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINKZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK ZELINK

100 years later...( says in Spongebob narrator voice)

" I've been keeping watch over you all this time. I have witnessed your struggles to return to us as well as your trials in battle. I always thought... no I always believed you would find a way to defeat Drago. I never lost faith in you over these many years. " She said. Astrid then turned to him and she had to stifle a gasp. He was as handsome as ever.

" Thank you Hiccup..... The Hero of Berk. May I ask, do you really remember me?" She asked hopefully. He smiled and nodded. She covered her mouth with her hand to hold in the sob threatening to happen. " Oh Hiccup, I love you!" She exclaimed. They couldn't take it anymore and just ran to each other and kissed. It was over. Finally Over.

The End.