Short

Summery: Very short one shot set before httyd 2 but after rtte. Hiccup notices something different about Astrid.

AN: Just something to give to y'all for now. A longer chapter will be up tomorrow or Saturday. Depends on how I'm feeling. NO GETTING MAD THAT THE CHAPTER IS SHORT!

I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third was in the forge working by himself. His dad was in the Great hall since it was complaint day, Snotlout who is still a weapons tester was giving Hookfang a bath since it was Hookfang's bath day and Gobber was passed out drunk somewhere so he was alone. The twins were probably tipping yaks and Fishlegs was teaching the kids at the dragon academy. Astrid on the other hand went looking for Hiccup, only to find him in the forge.

"Hey babe!" She cheerfully said.

" Hey Milady, what are you doing here?" He asked while grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him.

" Just looking for you." She replied.

For a moment he stared at her. She furrowed her face in confusion which he found extremely adorable.
" Why are you staring like that?" She asked. He cleared his throat.

" I just realized something."

" What?!" She asked irritated.

" I'm taller than you!" He cheered.

" Yes, you're taller than me, it's not a big deal!"

" It is to me!"

" I'M TALLER THAN ASTRID HOFFERSON WOOOOOOOOO!!!" He exclaimed jumping around the forge.

After about 10 minutes of this she finally got irritated and pulled him by the shirt so he could  look at eye level with her.
" Now, that I'm shorter, than I guess I can do this now right?" She asked rhetorically.

Before he could answer she kissed him. They stood there making out for about 20 minutes, an extra ten minutes than when Hiccup was cheering. " Great way of shutting me up." He said staring at her dreamily.

She didn't answer just shrugged and strutted out of the forge. " Milady, wait up!" Hiccup exclaimed.

" Don't forget to turn the fire off!" She shouted.

" Oh right..." he said before turning off the fire and then running after her.

I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks I have no ideas anymore for linebreaks

AN: Sorry it was short.