26 There's A New Game

Start from the beginning

When he opened the plain white door, I wasn't sure what I was expecting. An apartment splashed with blood? No, not really. A BDSM dungeon with red walls and black leather furniture? No, I guess not. Was I being overdramatic in my head again? Yes. Yes, I was.

"Welcome to my home." He motioned for me to get inside and shut the door behind him. I dropped my bag on the floor where he pointed and took my shoes off respectfully. "The hallways run the length of the apartment. It acts like a sound barrier to the next one over, so try to keep talking in the hall to a minimum."

He looked at me, and I nodded that I understood. He gestured me to follow him. We traipsed through a good size eat-in kitchen. It opened into a large living room with a sectional couch and overstuffed chair. A huge tv was mounted on the wall, in between two windows with blackout curtains.

The back corner had a patio door that went out to a balcony, which luxuriously wrapped around the outside of the apartment. The other corner, under the stairs, had a small 2-piece washroom for the main floor. It was pretty nice for a bachelor pad. Definitely not something a highschooler could afford.

His decorating skills were on the plain side, but I found it refreshing compared to my mother's over the top fashion sense. I followed him up the grey carpeted stairs next, and was impressed to find three bedrooms on the top floor.

One was quite small, and he told me that his parents used it as the guest room. It was on the inner side, so I understood why he might not choose it for an office. There was a chance you could be overheard through the wall if you spoke loudly. I liked how the window made the room bright and cheery though.

There was a bathroom right next to it. It was small and cramped, with 3 pieces crammed into the space and only enough room for one person to do anything at the sink comfortably. The white porcelain was gleaming clean though and it smelled good inside.

Another bedroom sat next to it, slightly larger. It was filled with shelves, filing cabinets, and a big desk. I obviously wouldn't be staying in there, and the thought made me blush. I had never slept with another person. Not even in the same bed.

I glanced over at Sasha. He was watching my reactions with a slightly amused face. He raised a brow at me and I grinned self consciously. He rolled his eyes and motioned me to the next space. The last bedroom. His master bedroom.

"You will stay here with me." He confirmed in his deep voice with a finality that made me tremble. I gulped and looked around the large room. There was a huge king sized bed, a couple of side tables, and a large dresser in the room. Everything was in warm tones that soothed my nerves.

A door opened into an ensuite bathroom that seemed clean and inviting. Another door was a walk-in closet that was partly opened to reveal his suits all neatly hung up. Everything was clean, neat, and carefully put in it's place... but it didn't feel sterile or overdressed.

"I like it, Sir." I finally pronounced with a smile. He snorted.

"Good for you. Now for more rules. You will clean up after yourself. The way I leave the apartment in the mornings is how I wish it to be when I return." He began listing off, he turned towards me and I gulped.

"My office is off limits unless I give you permission or I am with you. The spare room is for guests that come over and to be kept perfect at all times." He walked towards me and I wasn't sure why it made me nervous but I took a step back.

"Yes Sir." I said, biting my lip and trying to hold my ground as he came closer.

"This apartment is mine. Until such time as you contribute to this place, it will stay only mine. I am allowing you to be here, do you understand?" His eyes narrowed dangerously and I nodded furiously as I took another step back.

"Yes Sir. I understand." My voice sounded breathless as his body came closer and I could feel the heat of him.

"If you make a mess and do not clean it, you will be punished. If you disobey the rules, you will be punished. You will only sleep on this bed if I give you permission to do so." His voice lowered and it struck a chord in me that had my stomach tightening and my legs trembling.

I tried to step back again, and was stopped by the wall. He leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of my head, stalling my thoughts so that I couldn't even speak. My mouth opened to say 'yes sir' but I couldn't push the words out.

"Only obedient boys can sleep on this bed. If you are disobedient, then you are worth no more than a kept dog. Dogs sleep on the floor in my apartment. Are you my dog, or my boy?" His breath blew across my face and my eyelashes shivered with the pleasant smell of mint.

"I am your boy, Sir." I whispered, looking down at the floor as he stared at me. I gulped again when his hand grasped my face and lifted it to look me in the eyes.

"Only obedient boys get attention from their Master. Dogs can't be kissed, nor touched, nor loved. Do you understand, Lukas?" His voice was deep and quiet, his eyes flickered to my mouth and back to my eyes. I licked my lips, thinking of that sweet kiss from before.

"I understand Sir." My voice was filled with want. My hand reached up to grasp the bottom edge of his jacket. My eyes begged him with the need I was feeling. The tight pants I was wearing strained in the front as my body betrayed its desire to the man in front of me causing it.

"So will you be good, Lukas? I don't ask for much." His mouth was so close I could practically feel it against mine. My lips trembled, aching to touch his. I felt myself sway forward, held back only by the gentled hand on my chin that moved to caress my neck.

"I'll be good for you, Sasha. I promise." I pleaded with a glance down at his lips. He smiled at me, and pulled away. I wanted to cry, but held it in and dropped my eyes to the floor sheepishly. I had to wait for my rewards. He wanted me to be more patient. I sighed.

"Good boy." The words were said into the shell of my ear and sent a shiver down my back. His warm lips gently kissed the side of my neck, nibbling lightly at the sensitive skin there. I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes, unable to stop the moan that spilled from my lips.

His chuckle tickled the side of my shoulder, and then he walked away.

1927