~19~ The one with poles and friendship

Hayyyy you lovely people! Missed me? I sure did miss y'all :'D

Sooooooooooooo

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn :3

Here it is

Recap:

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I added softly, getting up to leave the room. "Whenever you're ready, you know where to find me."

I heard a light shuffling behind me and heard her sigh.

"Wait." she whispered and I stood at the door, my back towards her.

The silence lasted for what seems like forever till I heard her almost inaudible whisper.

"He broke up with me."

"What?" I spun around in shock.

"Luke." She looked at me through red rimmed eyes "Luke broke up with me."

~Kritika~

I was by her side in a flash as she sniffled. I held her, rubbing her back, neither of us saying a word for a while.

I was in shock after hearing what she said. A few minutes later, the initial shock wore off, and the depth of the situation started sinking in.

Anger replaced shock. That idiot, how could he do this to her?

She must've sensed my shoulders tense up because she pulled back. Sighing, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it back again after a few seconds.

It was like she was in some sort of inner turmoil as she struggled to find the right words.

"Why..?" I asked her softly. She stayed silent.

"He said he didn't feel like it was working anymore." she whispered finally.

What the hell?

"I'm going to kill that little biscuit." I all but roared "Didn't feel like it? Didn't feel like it? He might be my best friend first but he hurt you and--"

"Whoa, calm down. It was me who he broke up with, not you." she chuckled

"Don't you joke about this." I said, wagging my pointer finger at her "he's an idiot and I'm going to kill him. More like fry him in hot oil and feed him to the VULTURES AND-"

"Calm down." she hissed and I realised I'd been screaming "I knew you would react like this. That's why I didn't tell you."

"Do you expect me to be okay with it?" I asked her, sounding hysterical to my own ears."What the hell? I don't understand. I still can't believe it happened."

"Stop!" she yelled grabbbing my shoulders and only then I realized that I was subconsciously pacing around the room. "I'll explain everything too you, okay?"

"You better." I stressed, causing her to roll her eyes at me. Okay, the old Stacey was back.

"I met him on my way back home. He was standing beside the road, in front of our house."

"He was here?" I seethed

"You better shut up and let me complete." she warned "No interruptions or I'll slap you."

Oh, she was definitely back alright.

"Oh you won't." I challenged.

"Yeah, I won't." she paused "But I won't tell you what happened either. And you'll die an unhappy woman" she smiled innocently.