~14~ The one with Bollywood heroes and weird sandwiches

Hello everyone :D

How have you all been, eh?

My Autumn break ends in two days. Boo hoo :/

Okay, enough of the sob story.

Here it is! It's just a filler though :)

Enjoy ;D

~Kritika~

I don't know what possessed me. Maybe it was the fact that I was back on the ground safely or a sudden adrenaline rush.

I started jumping all over the lawn, yelling like a maniac. I quickly grabbed Zayn's hands and soon we were both prancing around like 5 year olds on a sugar rush.

I heard Liam mutter something along the lines of Adol and I spun around. He was sitting cross legged on the ground with his head in his palms.

I bent down and hugged him. He jerked back causing me to back away a bit in surprise.

"Thank you." I laughed "and sorry you had to see that."

A smile slowly broke on his face and he patted my head like I was some sort of puppy.

"No problem. Why is it that I always have to be your knight in shining armor, eh Flower?" He asked, smirking.

"Don't call me that if you want to live." I warned

He gasped, clutching his chest "So scared."

I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder hard causing him to fall on the grass, laughing.

"Shut up, Mr. Starbucks" I whined and he groaned in annoyance.

"You know what, one of these days I'm gonna give you a very weird little nickname, too. You just wait." He said, snapping his fingers.

"Sure, sure." I rolled my eyes, again, sitting beside him, the grass tickling my bare feet. Zayn followed suit.

"They're gonna fall out of their sockets at this rate, girl." he chuckled, throwing a blade of grass at me.

"What?"

"You know, the pair of globular organs of sight in the head of humans and vertebrate animals. They detect light and convert it into electro-chemical impulses in neurons."

Oh.

Wait, what?

"Zayn, all that you said just went whooshing above my head." I said, giving him a weird look.

"Your eyes. You roll them way too often." he said shrugging.

"Are you still drunk? How many fingers are these?" I said holding up my hand

"Four fingers and one thumb." he shrugged.

"Correct. Then why are you acting all.. weird?"

"Guess being in your vicinity has its own side effects."

I opened my mouth in protest and tried to come up with a come back. When I couldn't, I did the thing I could do best which was sticking my tongue out at him.

This caused Liam to burst out laughing. Idiot.

"I hate you two." I muttered

"Aww, come on. Don't be that way." Zayn cooed "it's fun irritating you. You have the most hilarious reactions. Right, Li?" I scowled harder "besides, you have to admit. That was a genius definition."