~15~ The one with borrowed pyjamas and Brianna

Hellooooo :D
Here it is :3 I hope you like it

~Kritika~

"Why the hell is your phone switched off?" She hissed.

"I'm sorry." I said. "Let me explain." I began in a vain attempt.

"No. You get back home this instant." she scolded, followed by a cough.

I instantly felt really guilty for leaving her alone when she was sick. I swallowed back the painful lump forming in my throat.

"Are you okay?" I asked, frowning worriedly.

Someone nudged my arm causing me to look up.

Who is it? Zayn mouthed.

Stacey. I need to get home. I mouthed back and then motioned him to stay quiet.

I heard Stacey say something and I brought the phone back to my ear.

"..couldn't sleep the whole night. I was worried sick. Literally. Worried and sick. And to top it all of, Luke had to leave. He wasn't even here for an hour. " I gasped at that.

That little traitor.

"I called Liam this morning and do you have any idea how relieved I was after hearing that you were okay? Angry yes, but relieved too. You know why? Because you are my sister and I love you." Her voice was softer. I knew what she was doing. And it was doing its job.

Emotional black mail.

"Just one phone call. That's what it would've taken." she added.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't find .." at that moment Liam came running into the kitchen. I hadn't even notice him gone. In his hands he had.. "..my phone?"

"Huh? What? You still there?"

"Yeah, still here. Listen.. A lot has happened in the past couple of hours. I'll explain everything when I get back home. Stop with the emotional black mail, you're making me sound like some witch." I let out in one breath.

"And I can't believe he stood you up. I trusted you with him." I added angrily. I was so going to give him an earful for that. I trusted him with her. He might be my best friend but that wouldn't stop me from kicking his butt.

I held my breath, waiting for her reaction.

"Fine. Now you get back home. I'm tired and hungry. And it doesn't help that the only company I've had all night is a tissue box and a flask of soup." she grumbled.

I could physically feel her harsh demeanour crumble and I almost let out a huge sigh of relief.

"I'm on my way." I said, quickly hanging up and turned to the boys.

Liam raised his hand to stop my from speaking.

"Say no more." he said, and I nodded almost gratefully. I gave him his phone back and quickly grabbed my belongings.

********

"I can't believe this." I groaned.

After telling Stacey whatever happened in the morning, I expected her to give me an earful. Instead, she started laughing.

Guess she took it pretty well. A little too well for my comfort.

"So you're telling me, you hopped off the balcony and onto a freaking tree? Wow. I hope somebody filmed it. I'll pay big money to see that." She snickered, clapping her hands like a retarded seal "ever thought of yelling for them from the balcony? Nope, your tiny brain couldn't do that, could it?"