~13~ The one with the intruder and cricket balls

Hiya snowflakes :)

Here's the chapter :*

~Liam~

I woke up to P!ATD blaring in my ear. My ringtone. I groaned and brought my phone to my ear.

"Liam? Why the hell won't you pick up your phone." Stacey yelled.

"I was sleeping." I croaked.

"Sleeping? You told me you usually wake up by 8. It's a little over 10 now." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and glanced at my alarm clock. 10:05.

"Hello? Liam are you there? Hello?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat.

"Yeah." I said, rubbing my eyes. "How are you now?"

"Much better, thank you. I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday" she said guiltily.

"It's alright." I reassured.

She laughed and then let out a little 'hmm'. Silence descended upon us.

"Soo.." I trailed.

"Soo.."she mimicked and I had a sudden rush of deja vu.

"Did you call to chit-chat?" I joked, rubbing my eyes. She laughed.

"No. Actually.. Kriti wasn't picking up her phone. Is she with you guys? Is she okay?" she asked worriedly. I was going to call the police but then I tried Zayn's phone and he had mumbled something about her being there. He didn't sound too.. awake though. Is she with you?"

"Woah, woah. Slow down, Stace. Stacey? It's okay. She's okay. She's here. She must be sleeping. But don't worry she's okay."

There was a short pause "Okay, I trust you." she said and it sounded more like a warning

"Sure you do." I said sarcastically "look, I promise she's okay. She'll be there soon."

There was a sigh "Okay. Well tell that knucklehead to call me." there was a click and just like that, she'd hung up on me.

No wonder they were related.

"Okay." I muttered anyway and got off the bed. The tiled floor was cold and I shivered slightly when my feet came in contact with it. I think I forgot to turn on the heat last night.

The house looked eerily quiet. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and headed towards a room.

"Hello?" I said, poking my head into the room.

"Ugh. Not so loud." someone moaned from under the bed. What the hell?

I headed in, not caring to be quiet and crouched to look under the bed.

"Harry, what the f*ck?" I yelled earning a groan.

"I said not so loud." He whined covering his ears. But I ignored his plea.

"How on earth did you get under the bed?" I said incredulously, touching his arm slightly. It was freezing cold. Great.

"Get up." I demanded, louder than intended.

He sat up quickly, banging his head against the bed in the process, and then fell back groaning in pain.

I sighed in frustration and pulled him from under the bed. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped his freezing body with it.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled, slapping him upside his head.

"Oww!"

"Dude, shut up." I heard the person on the bed exclaim. Niall.