~43~ The one with the bad grammar and brown eyes

Hey hey heyyy :D

Here it is!

Enjoy :3

~Liam~

I gunned the car into the curb beside the gate and killed the engine. Sighing, I rubbed my eyes suddenly realizing how tired I actually felt. Well, keeping in mind the events that happened today, I would be surprised if I wasn't.

As I shifted to get out of the car I felt a tiny jab at my hip. I felt my coat pocket and pulled out the culprit causing the pain.

I twirled it between my fingers as I looked at it. The stone. I didn't know if I could even call it.. an Apatite anymore. Knowing that it had no more value than an ordinary rock should've made me throw it. Yet, for dinner reason I couldn't bring myself to it.

One of the street lights rays glinted off the stone. I had to admit, not only was it beautiful, but I also felt a strange connection with it. Almost as if I found it for a reason. Or maybe the other way round.

Wow, all the craziness has finally reached my head and messed up with it.

"Looks like you're staying with me for some time buddy." I muttered to myself, feeling even crazier in the process before dropping the stone into the inner pocket of my coat, just to keep it safe as weird as it sounds. I patted it once before finally getting out of the car and heading towards the house. I reached for the front door handle and tried it. It was open and somehow I wasn't surprised. There was noticeable commotion going on inside. I heard them before I actually saw them.

"What difference does it make really?"

"Are you seriously asking that question?"

Those voices belonged to Harry and Niall. They were seated across from each other and Harry looked like he was going to burst as he glared at Niall.

What the hell is happening here?

Zayn and the others were seated on another couch, just staring at the two they were looking at a bunch of monkeys performing pirouettes or something. They were clearly enjoying it a little too much.

"I don't believe this, Niall." Harry intoned, pinching the bridge of his nose

Okay, time to take matters in my hands.

"What the hell are you two fighting about?" I asked loudly and all the heads in the room snapped towards me almost comically. I didn't dare laugh though.

"It's nothing really." Niall said "Harry's just.. being dramatic."

"Dramatic? I'm being dramatic?" Harry said in visible disbelief "okay.. fine. Yes, I am being dramatic. Because what you said was just bloody unbelievable." he then looked at me "Liam, answer this question for me, yeah? Do you not you think there's a difference between climate and weather?"

"I do." I said, carefully, praying it was the correct answer.

He shot me a long look and my heart thudded so loudly I feared everyone could hear it. I felt like a lamb in front of a guillotine, ready to be sacrificed.

He then looked at Niall and yelled "See? Even he knows that. Weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, climate is how the atmosphere is over a long period of time. So next time, ask me what the weather is like, not the climate. Get it?"

Niall looked ready to shoot back and I jumped in before he could "Okay break it off, you two." I said, loudly over their bickering "you're taking it too far now, seriously."