~49~ (Part two) The one with the deja vus and second times

~Kritika~

I walked away from the room as quickly as my feet could carry. I couldn't breathe, it was like I was suffocating.

It's time you learn to mind your own bloody business..

A tear fell from my eye and I quickly wiped it away, not stopping walking. I didn't bother to talk to Dr. Victoria, I'll text her later. Besides, all the kids had been tended to and they were being sent back home.

I ditched the elevator and took the stairs, my shoes hitting hard against the marble.

Who do you think you're fooling?..

His words had stung. Ofcourse I knew he hadn't meant any of it but I hated to admit that it still hurt. A lot. Guess when you're hurt by the people you care the most about, it stings the most.

Wow, he was right. I do care too much.

Stop. I forced back any tears that threatened to fall and walked as fast I could across the main lobby.

Just as I clutched the hospital entrance handle, someone pulled it making their way in. Oh no. Oh god, please no.

"I'm so s-- Kritika? Hi." Brianna said, removing and dusting her hat.

"He's in room no. 202." I said quickly, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. I couldn't face her, not now.

As the harsh cold air hit me outside, I turned back one last time only to find her looking at me curiously "Oh and, congratulations. I'm happy for you both." I said with a small smile before shutting the door behind me and walking away as fast as I could.

Distract yourself.. Distract yourself..

I felt my nose and cheeks burn with the cold wind lashing at them. The road had apparently been cleared as the vehicles were moving freely.

"Good for me, then." I mumbled to myself, making my way towards my car. I touched my face lightly and felt no wetness anymore. Good.

I sighed through my mouth, causing a puff of white fog to erupt as I unlocked the car and got in. I closed my eyes, letting out a shaky breath.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

I let out a little sound of frustration, before letting my head fall onto the steering wheel, causing the horn to go off. I immediately jumped back from it, startled by the sound.

I sat back, the tears long forgotten. All I felt now was anger. I glanced at my face in the car mirror and saw a stoic expression on my face.

"You know what?" I said loudly, still looking at myself "I'm done crying about this. He can go to hell."

I wouldn't looked absolutely insane to any passerby, but I didn't care. I felt a huge weight lift off of me at that moment.

"Good." I muttered and my reflection smiled back at me as I entered the key in and revved the engine.

Crush, my butt.

~Liam~

"Is he dead?"

"No, you idiot he's breathing."

I felt cool droplets fall on my face, causing me to blink. Groaning, I brought my hand to my throbbing head. The headache was back. "Oh good, you're alive." I opened my eyes but shut them immediately as the headache worsened.

"Here." I heard a female voice say that as a slim hand held out water to me. Did she really come back? After everything I said to her? "Are you okay?"