~40~ The one with the buses and tomatoes

Hayyy :3

Here it is!
Enjoy :3

P.S. excuse the typos if any :*

~Kritika~

"Hey!?"

That indignant cry was enough a clue for me to start running. Well, I couldn't exactly run because of the unsteady ground so I just awkwardly walked towards the bus door praying to not trip and fall.

"Oh crap." I heard Liam yell as we heard the bus driver revving the engine.

"HEY!?" we heard him yell but we didn't stop running.

Almost there. Almost there.

The bus driver seemed to hit the gas right as I jumped out of the bus and before we knew it, it was well out of sight.

I stood on the pavement, panting like a mad woman. My heart was beating probably at a speed of thousand beats per hour.

I ran my hand across my sweaty forehead, my feet slightly wobbly from the sudden adrenaline rush.

"What did we just do?" I whispered to myself.

~15 minutes ago~

I felt someone shake me causing my head to snap towards them.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Liam stated, looking very concerned.

I felt myself nodding. I couldn't really form proper words. My dry as sandpaper throat really didn't help much either.

"It was really him." I finally said my voice shaky.

I didn't really know what I was feeling. It wasn't anger. It wasn't pain either. It just felt... strange.

All this time, I'd just wanted to forget the incident. Whatever had happened... chuck it to the farthest corner of my mind, think of it as a bad dream and just shake it off and move on with life.

But now, it was like I'd come face to face someone from a long forgotten dream. Like from a fairytale. Only that this wasn't exactly prince charming I was referring to.

I then realized that I was no longer in my original position. My feet seemed to be walking of their own accord. That's when I felt the hand holding my arm, dragging me forward.

"What in the... What are you doing?", trying to pry my arm from his grasp.

He seemed to making a direct beeline towards the bus stop at the end of the street where we were. As we neared it I noticed a large red bus standing there.. as if waiting for us.

"What are you doing? Are we seriously taking the bus?" I repeated, a little louder this time.

The bus stop was hardly a few feet away when the bus rumbled to life, ready to set in motion.

"Oh shit." I heard him curse, "walk any slower, will you?"

I opened my mouth to retort but I let out a little startled yell instead as he then proceeded to literally drag me towards the bus and he threw us both towards its door just as it started moving.

I wobbled slightly at the sudden jerk of movement but grabbed onto the bus railing for support. I then shot him my best menacing glare.

He didn't seem the least bit intimidated and just rolled his eyes before grabbing my arm for a second time today and dragging me towards the row of seats.